Mineralogy Museum Mines ParistechCurrently Open
- Address: 60 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France Map
- Phone: +33-140519139
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Mineralogy Museum MINES ParisTech is known as Musee de Mineralogie in French. This mineralogy museum was established in 1794 and has become one of the largest museums dedicated to mineral in the world. Even though the process of collecting samples from around the globe was interrupted during the Second World War, Mineralogy Museum MINES ParisTech made sure that it resumed it as soon as the war ended. Its 100,000 samples include over 80,000 minerals and 15,000 rocks, along with 700 gems, 400 meteorites, and 300 artificial minerals.
- Mineralogy Museum Mines Paristech Address: 60 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
- Mineralogy Museum Mines Paristech Contact Number: +33-140519139
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!