Musee Cernuschi85 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 avenue Velasquez, 75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-153962150
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Specialty Museums
It is an Asian art museum, located right in the middle of the city. Founded in 1898, this museum is said to be the one of the oldest museums in Paris. The unique fact about this museum is that it is the only museum in Paris which exhibits artwork belonging to Asian countries like China, Japan and Korea. Its exclusive collection has made the museum the second most important museum in France and 5th important museum in Europe. Its rich collection includes artifacts belonging to the Bronze Age (14th BC – 3rd AD) and burial figures (3rd BC – 12th AD).
Visit this museum to check out its exceptional collection of memorabilia.
Musee Cernuschi Travel Tips
- No internet booking facility is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Cernuschi
- Free admission is only for permanent exhibition.
- Full price: 7 €
- Discount price (teachers, unemployed and seniors): 5 €
- Under 26: 3.50 €
- Free admission for children under 14.
Musee Cernuschi Hours
- Ticket office and museum shop closes at 5:30 pm.
How to Reach Musee Cernuschi
- By Metro: Monceau stop, Malesherbes stop and Villiers stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.11% of people who visit Paris include Musee Cernuschi in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
71.43% of people start their Musee Cernuschi visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Cernuschi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Cernuschi