Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme87 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hôtel de Saint-Aignan, 71 Rue du Temple, 75003 Paris, France
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-153018653
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Specialty Museums
Galerie de Paléontologie et d’Anatomie comparée is a fascinating natural history museum. It is located on the premises of the Jardin des Plantes and is part of the French National Museum of Natural History. It has two main galleries including The Gallery of Comparative Anatomy and The Gallery of Palaeontology. You can explore the collection of around 1,000 skeletons along with the fossils of dinosaurs, other extinct animals, whales, and different plants. When you are visiting Galerie de Paléontologie et d’Anatomie comparée, reserve at least a couple of hours to make the most of your time.
Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme Travel Tips
- Free audio guides available.
- For free admission, valid ID proof need to be provided.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme
Visitors ( 18-25 years): free admission to the permanent exhibition
- Fee: 7 €
- Reduced (18 to 25 years living in Europe): 4,50 €
- Free admission: under 18s, disabled persons and accompanier, Icom, museum curators, art, history and religion students, lecturers, museum guides and journalists.
Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme Hours
- 11am -6pm (Monday to Friday)
- 10am -6pm (Sundays)
- Last ticket sales – 5:15pm
- Monday, Thuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 am to 6 pm, Last ticket sales 5.15 pm.
- Wednesday: 11 am to 9 pm, Last ticket sales 8.15 pm.
- Sunday: 10 am to 7 pm, Last ticket sales 6.15 pm.
- Saturday Closed
How to Reach Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme
- By Metro: Rambuteau, Hôtel de Ville
- Buses: 29, 38, 47, 75
- RER: Chatelet-Les Halles
- Restaurant L’Ange
- Pain Vin Fromages
- Zhang Ling Lian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.1% of people who visit Paris include Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee D'art Et Histoire Du Judaisme