Musee De L' Orangerie28143 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Jardin Tuileries, 75001 Paris, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-144504300
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The museum exhibits impressionist and post impressionist paintings that are exhibited in a non-crowded fashion, just as stipulated by Monet himself. The famous Waterlilies is showcased here and so is the superb Walter – Guillaume collection of post impressionist works. The adjoining Tuileries garden is a delight to the eyes and makes for a beautiful stroll. Musee de L’Orangerie is a place that is most definitely ripe for repeat visits.
Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide 10 Days in Paris Itinerary
Musee De L' Orangerie Travel Tips
- English Guided tours of the Nympheas and the Walter-Guillaume Collection every Monday and Thursday at 2.30 pm and every Saturday at 11 am (Rate 6€).
- English guided tour of Tuileries Gardens and Monet's Decor of the Waterlilies and the Walter-Guillaume Collection at 11 am (rate 4.50€).
- For groups, prior booking is mandatory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee De L' Orangerie
- Reduced rate- € 6.5.
- Free admission for everyone on the first Sunday of each month.
- Musee d'Orsay / Musee de l'Orangerie Passport: € 16.
- This combined ticket is valid for one admission to each museum within a span of four days.
- Monet's Foundation in Giverny / Musee de l'Orangerie Passport: € 17.
How to Reach Musee De L' Orangerie
- Nearest Subway: Tuileries (M1), Metro Concorde
- Cafe Renards
- Restaurant Le Medicis
- Le First
- Le Dali
- La Terrasse de Pomone
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.04% of people who visit Paris include Musee De L' Orangerie in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.2% of people start their Musee De L' Orangerie visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee De L' Orangerie
67.47% of people prefer walking in order to reach Musee De L' Orangerie