Musee Gustave Moreau223 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 14 rue de La Rochefoucauld 75009 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-148743850
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Sculpture
This art museum used to be the residence of the famous Symbolist painter named Gustave Moreau. However in 1895 on Moreau’s decision, part of this apartment was turned into a studio while the first floor remained as his residence. Today, the apartment has been turned into a museum where hundreds of paintings done by Moreau are preserved. You can also see sculptures made by him.
This beautiful museum that is located right in the heart of the 9th Arrondissement in Paris.
Musee Gustave Moreau Travel Tips
- For group visit, maximum 30 people are allowed.
- Prior booking is required for group visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Gustave Moreau
- Concessions: €4 (EUR)
- Free to those under 18, and for everyone on the first Sunday of every month.
- Free to members of EU countries aged under 26.
How to Reach Musee Gustave Moreau
- Metro: Trinité (Metro line 12), Saint Georges (Metro line 12), Pigalle (Metro lines 12 and 2)
- Bus: 26, 32, 43, 67, 68, 74, 81
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.26% of people who visit Paris include Musee Gustave Moreau in their plan
45.45% of people start their Musee Gustave Moreau visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Gustave Moreau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Gustave Moreau