Musee Jacquemart-andre6521 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-145621159
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Tags: Museums
Musee Jacquemart-Andre is a mansion full of fascinating pieces of art; from baroque to Byzantium and even neo-classical artefacts adorn the museum that still resembles a sprawling 19th century manor.
Built by Edouard Andre and his wife Nelie Jacquemart, the museum is an excellent opportunity for visitors to explore a stately home that boasts of some of the best painitings, sculptures and furniture from around the world.
Prepare to be floored by the rare pieces from Fragonard, Rembrandt, Botticelli and some fine renaissance art.
Visit the Musee Jacquemart Andre, a huge mansion housing spectacular art pieces from the early centuries to even neo-classical specimens. There are some pretty rare pieces of art in the museum. If you wish to explore it while in Paris then simply buy tickets for Musee Jacquemart Andre from our ticketing portal, where you can also check the Musee Jacquemart Andre ticket prices and attractive offers on them. Musee Jacquemart Andre tickets can be easily bought online so that you don’t waste your precious time waiting in lines and also tickets for Musee Jacquemart Andre tours can be availed here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Jacquemart-andre
- Reduced rate: €10.
- Audio guide : Exhibition- €3 / permanent collections- Free
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-17, students, and unemployed (on presentation of written proof).
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France and journalists (on presentation of written proof).
Musee Jacquemart-andre Hours
- Late night opening on Mondays and Saturdays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
- Disabled access available.
How to Reach Musee Jacquemart-andre
- By Metro: Line 9 and 13, Saint-Augustin, Miromesnil or Saint-Philippe du Roule stations.
- By RER: Line A, Charles de Gaulle-Étoile station.
- By Bus: Lines 22, 43, 52, 54, 28, 80, 83, 84, 93.
- By Car: Parking Haussmann-Berri, at feet of the museum, open 24h/24.
- The museum has a restaurant on site. Other near by restaurants are Bistrot Hausmann, Le 154, Cafe L’Emir, La Vinoteca.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Jacquemart-andre Address: 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
- Musee Jacquemart-andre Contact Number: +33-145621159
- Musee Jacquemart-andre Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee Jacquemart-andre Price: 12 EUR
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.73% of people who visit Paris include Musee Jacquemart-andre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.41% of people start their Musee Jacquemart-andre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee Jacquemart-andre
92.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Jacquemart-andre
People normally club together Palais Garnier and Centre Pompidou while planning their visit to Musee Jacquemart-andre.