Musee Jacquemart-andreCurrently Closed
- Address: 158 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-145621159
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Architecture , Heritage Building
Musee Jacquemart-Andre is a mansion full of fascinating pieces of art; from baroque to Byzantium and even neo-classical artefacts adorn the museum that still resembles a sprawling 19th century manor.
Built by Edouard Andre and his wife Nelie Jacquemart, the museum is an excellent opportunity for visitors to explore a stately home that boasts of some of the best painitings, sculptures and furniture from around the world.
Prepare to be floored by the rare pieces from Fragonard, Rembrandt, Botticelli and some fine renaissance art.
Visit the Musee Jacquemart Andre, a huge mansion housing spectacular art pieces from the early centuries to even neo-classical specimens. There are some pretty rare pieces of art in the museum. If you wish to explore it while in Paris then simply buy tickets for Musee Jacquemart Andre from our ticketing portal, where you can also check the Musee Jacquemart Andre ticket prices and attractive offers on them. Musee Jacquemart Andre tickets can be easily bought online so that you don’t waste your precious time waiting in lines and also tickets for Musee Jacquemart Andre tours can be availed here.
- Reduced rate: €10.
- Audio guide : Exhibition- €3 / permanent collections- Free
- Reduced rate for children aged 7-17, students, and unemployed (on presentation of written proof).
- Free for children under the age of 7, members and staff of the Institut de France and journalists (on presentation of written proof).
- Late night opening on Mondays and Saturdays until 8.30pm during exhibitions.
- Disabled access available.
- By Metro: Line 9 and 13, Saint-Augustin, Miromesnil or Saint-Philippe du Roule stations.
- By RER: Line A, Charles de Gaulle-Étoile station.
- By Bus: Lines 22, 43, 52, 54, 28, 80, 83, 84, 93.
- By Car: Parking Haussmann-Berri, at feet of the museum, open 24h/24.
- The museum has a restaurant on site. Other near by restaurants are Bistrot Hausmann, Le 154, Cafe L’Emir, La Vinoteca.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.74% of people who visit Paris include Musee Jacquemart-andre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.41% of people start their Musee Jacquemart-andre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee Jacquemart-andre
92.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Jacquemart-andre
Come ready to lineup before entering the museum as well as the cafe. It is a small house museum so numbers are liMited. However, my line moved quickly. The house is beautiful and the art is stunning. A must see in Paris! Other than the queues the museum is a short visit in comparison to other Parisian museums.
Gorgeous museum, and just the right size. We were lucky enough to be in Paris for the Caravaggio Temporary Exhibit at the museum, which was stunning. But even without that exhibit, the permanent collection is gorgeous and the rooms of the house are sumptuously and beautifully decorated. Even the café and gift shop are luxurious and special. One of my favorite Paris museums!
A wonderful artistic experience in a rather small building. You get everything: architecture, paintings, statues, tapestry in a wonderful environment. If you have a free day, it's a must. Beyond the intrinsic beauty and value of the exhibits you come to realise the generosity of these people who put everything they gathered at the disposition of the grand public to enjoy and be educated.
Beautiful private museum with a great interior from the late 19th century on the most elegant boulevards. I saw a very interesting exhibition with Caravaggio paintings from his Roman period.
Most awesome place to visit: great architecture, tapestries, paintings, staircase and so much more. Plus, even when every other place in Paris is packed with obnoxious tourists, you have the place almost to yourself. Plus - bonus, lovely cafe next door.