Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris
About Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris
Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Rue Louis Boilly, 16th arrondissement, 75016 Paris, France
Ticket Price: 11 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 12.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Housed in a 19th century mansion, this stunning museum showcases an impressive collection of paintings done by Gauguin, Sisley, Renoir, Degas, Pissarro, Manet and Berthe Morisot. This museum is said to have the largest collection of artworks done by impressionist painter Claude Monet. Along with the paintings, the museum houses an exclusive collection of English, French, Italian and Flemish miniatures belonging to the 13th and 16 centuries. Climb up to the first floor to get the impression of a lavish private room decor.
To explore the collection and understand the facts related to it, you can buy an English guide book.
Musee Marmottan Monet Information
- For free access or reduced price tickets, valid ID is required.
- Audio guides come in three languages: French, English, and Japanese.
- For group, minimum 15 people and maximum 20 people are required.
Musee Marmottan Monet Ticket Prices
- Reduced price: 6.50 € (EUR) (For individuals under 18, students under 25, teachers, job-seekers, beneficiaries of the Active Solidarity Revenue, guides of disabled people, member of the Amis du Louvre, la Maison des Artistes, agents of the French Ministry of the Interior.)
- Free Access: For children under 7; disabled people; journalists; tour guides; members of the Institut de France
- Audio guide: 3€ (EUR)
- For combined priority pass tickets of Marmottan Monet Museum, Paris & Monet Foundation, Giverny - check the official website.
- Group visits: 6.50 € (EUR) for each person
- Reservation fee: 15€ (EUR) per group
Musee Marmottan Monet Opening and Closing Hours
- Duration of audio guide: 1 hour 30 minutes
How To reach Musee Marmottan Monet by Public Transport
- By car
- Nearest metro station is La Muette.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Favourite museum in Paris! Definitely worth a visit for fans of the Impressionists and/or well-designed museums. For students in the EU: there is only a reduced fee, it isn't free.
Finally managed to visit the museum. It's bigger their looks and the content is really good. Also it was easy to follow the exposition.
One of the best experiences in Paris if you are want to see Monet and other impressionists. Not well known, but definitely worth the effort.
For 11 euros you get entry to nice museum. We were here at 11:30 at Sunday and there was no line to wait in and almost no one inside. Overall it was great experience.
Really nice museum, much bigger than it looks from the outside. The collection is amazing and really good details of the life of Monet
- Nearby Attractions
- 48 Rue Saint-didier
- 5 Rue Du Havre
- Batobus Jardin Des Plantes
- Marche Mouffetard
- Route De Vieux Rouen
- The Richelieu-louvois Library (national Library Of France)
- Mairie De Paris
- 1 Rue Du Mont Thabor
- Tokyo Eat
- Market Boulevard Haussmann
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris