Musee Nissim De Camondo3069 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 63 Rue Monceau,75008 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-153890650
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
A sumptuous mansion, formerly owned by a banker, Musee Nissim de Camondo is a stately home that is a replica of the Petit Trianon. It houses some of the best period furniture and artworks from all around the world. Built by Moise de Camondo, a wealthy banker, he bequeathed his possessions to honour the death of his son in World War 2. The French state has still maintained the museum as a private home and this gives the visitors a feel of being inside a family house.
Musee Nissim De Camondo Travel Tips
- There is no disabled access for second floor.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Nissim De Camondo
Concession Tickets (6.50€):
- Jobseekers and income support beneficiaries
- Visitors under 26 from U.E
- Only for the Nave, Visitors using a holiday check to buy their tickets.
Entry is free:
- Visitors under 26 from U.E, except for the Nave.
- Disabled visitors and their carers.
- The friends of the Arts Décoratifs.
- Shareholders, active members.
- Benefactors of the Arts Decoratifs.
- Pupils and teachers of the Ecole Camondo and the Ateliers du Carrousel.
- Pupils of the Ecole du Patrimoine.
- Pupils of the Ecole du Louvre, ICOM, AICA, and press cardholders (on presentation of the card).
- Personnel of the Ministry of culture and communication (valid for two people).
- Tour guides from the Musées nationaux and the Caisse nationale des Monuments historiques et des Sites, InterMusées cardholders (on presentation of the card).
How to Reach Musee Nissim De Camondo
- Metro train stations: Villiers, Monceau
- Bus: 30, 94, 84
- Grand Cafe de la Poste
- Le Bigado
- Restaurant italien
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Nissim De Camondo Address: 63 Rue Monceau,75008 Paris, France
- Musee Nissim De Camondo Contact Number: +33-153890650
- Musee Nissim De Camondo Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Musee Nissim De Camondo Price: 9 EUR
- Time required to visit Musee Nissim De Camondo: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.64% of people who visit Paris include Musee Nissim De Camondo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.3% of people start their Musee Nissim De Camondo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Nissim De Camondo
86.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Nissim De Camondo
People normally club together Fondation Louis Vuitton and Musee Grevin while planning their visit to Musee Nissim De Camondo.