Musee Nissim De Camondo3069 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 63 Rue Monceau,75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-153890650
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
A sumptuous mansion, formerly owned by a banker, Musee Nissim de Camondo is a stately home that is a replica of the Petit Trianon. It houses some of the best period furniture and artworks from all around the world. Built by Moise de Camondo, a wealthy banker, he bequeathed his possessions to honour the death of his son in World War 2. The French state has still maintained the museum as a private home and this gives the visitors a feel of being inside a family house.
Musee Nissim De Camondo Travel Tips
- There is no disabled access for second floor.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Nissim De Camondo
Concession Tickets (6.50€):
- Jobseekers and income support beneficiaries
- Visitors under 26 from U.E
- Only for the Nave, Visitors using a holiday check to buy their tickets.
Entry is free:
- Visitors under 26 from U.E, except for the Nave.
- Disabled visitors and their carers.
- The friends of the Arts Décoratifs.
- Shareholders, active members.
- Benefactors of the Arts Decoratifs.
- Pupils and teachers of the Ecole Camondo and the Ateliers du Carrousel.
- Pupils of the Ecole du Patrimoine.
- Pupils of the Ecole du Louvre, ICOM, AICA, and press cardholders (on presentation of the card).
- Personnel of the Ministry of culture and communication (valid for two people).
- Tour guides from the Musées nationaux and the Caisse nationale des Monuments historiques et des Sites, InterMusées cardholders (on presentation of the card).
How to Reach Musee Nissim De Camondo
- Metro train stations: Villiers, Monceau
- Bus: 30, 94, 84
- Grand Cafe de la Poste
- Le Bigado
- Restaurant italien
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.1% of people who visit Paris include Musee Nissim De Camondo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.3% of people start their Musee Nissim De Camondo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Nissim De Camondo
86.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Nissim De Camondo