Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris, Paris
About Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris, Paris
Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris, Paris - Address, Phone Number
Address: 11 avenue du Président Wilson, 75116 Paris
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located near the Eiffel Tower in Paris, this museum hosts an exclusive collection of modern art representing the art movement of 20th and 21st centuries. The artworks include masterpieces created by famous artists like Matisse, Braque, Modigliani and Soutine. Among the lot, the highlight of the museum is the hall where famous paintings done by Bonnard and Dufy are put on display.
If you have enough time, try to visit the temporary art exhibition section of the museum. Here you get to see some brilliant examples of conceptual art, abstract art and so on.
For art lovers, this is a must visit place in Paris.
Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris Information
- The museum is accessible for disabled people.
- For group visits, call the information center to clarify about the details.
Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris Ticket Prices
- Permanent collection: 0.00
- Tape guide available on the level 2: 5€ (EUR)
Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission: 5:45pm
- Thursday: Last admission - 9:45pm
- Closed: public holidays
- Exceptional exhibition opening - 1st to 11th November
How To reach Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris by Public Transport
- By subway: ligne 9 : Alma-Marceau or Iena
- By Rail (RER): line C : Pont de l'Alma
- Cycling on Velib': Station "2 avenue Marceau"
- By Autolib': Station "1 avenue Marceau" or "24 avenue d'Iena"
- By Bus: 32, 42, 72, 80, 82 or 92
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Modern Art City Of Paris, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
The permanent areas of the museum were free and was a great way to spend a couple of hours. There were very few people which made browsing at our own pace easier.
Great, had lots of help with the baby stroller when there were no elevators available. Beautiful art pieces. Bilingual info English and French. Museum is a good reasonable size, easy to visit in a half day's time. The Cafe just reopened today, beautiful view and outdoor eating space.
Inspirational exciting exhibition about jewelry presenting different perspectives and motives. Also intersting pick of modern artists from the last century
The museum is a nice escape from all the super touristy areas. Not many people so you can really take your time and enjoy the art. Only the permanent collection is free, and it's currently pretty small because of renovations. But a nice break and interesting artwork. You need to enter from the Wilson side. I went to the New York side first and there's no entrance that way.
Lots of galleries closed when we were there. But what we saw was amazing!!
- Nearby Attractions
- Place Du Marché Saint-honoré
- 9 Rue Des Deux Gares
- 7 Rue Benjamin Franklin
- 71 Rue Saint-martin
- Place De L'hôtel De Ville
- Rue De Rennes
- 26 Avenue De Saxe
- 18 Avenue Du Président Kennedy
- 16 Boulevard De Clichy
- Jardin De L'infante
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris