Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
- Phone: +33-142345610
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Souvenir Shop
The Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop is closed because of the recent fire that broke out on the evening of 15th April 2019. The information, including the timings, will be updated once Notre Dame Cathedral reopens. Until then, avoid going near the cathedral and the island.
Here are the things we know about Notre Dame fire so far -
- The iconic spire and the large part of the ancient roof collapsed during the fire.
- Even though the facade and twin bell towers were saved from the blaze, the entire building of the cathedral will remain closed to the public until the damage is surveyed.
- As the Notre Dame Cathedral Gift shop was located in the main hall of the cathedral, it will also be closed until the restoration of the structure is completed.
- The souvenirs of the gift shop are available on the official website of the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- You can also make donations for the restoration work from the official website.
The Notre Dame Cathedral Gift shop is located in the cathedral’s main hall. This shop has a great collection of souvenirs that you can take back home for your family and friends. Choose from a variety of CDs/DVDs, books, postcards, key chains, rosaries, statues, medals, crosses, bracelets, olive wood crafts, hand painted icons, ceramic artwork, religious items, stoles, cassocks, hand embroidered shawls and artefacts and jewellery. The Notre Dame Cathedral Gift shop has many inexpensive and moderately-priced souvenirs. This gift shop also has a website where you can buy the souvenirs and gift articles online.
How to Reach Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop
- By Metro
- By Car
- By Taxi
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.01% of people who visit Paris include Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop
Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop Reviews & Ratings
Wouldliketo purchase a rosary while in Paris. Did you relocate?Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if the Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop is open for the public after the fire. But, upon visiting Notre Dame's official website, you can order items online from its shop.Report Abuse
Hi! I'am looking for a wonderful picture book of Notre Dame Cathedral. A large "coffee table" size if fine. Thanks so much!Answer Report Abuse
Notre Dame Cathedral Gift Shop is closed because of the recent fire. Until any further update, no information will be available.Report Abuse
I want a. Gold tone medal necklace of our lady of paris. I lost mine i bought it there in 2014. Id like to buy a few how do i do this thank u sp muchAnswer Report Abuse
I think calling the gift shop directly on 33-142345610 will be helpful for you.Report Abuse