Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris979 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place de la Bastille, 75012 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-892899090
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Opera House
The more contemporary cousin of Palais Garnier, Opera bastille was built to plug the loopholes of the architecturally grand but not suitably ‘popular or modern’ Palais Garnier. Opera Bastille now hosts most of the operas in it’s 3300-seater auditorium that boasts of excellent acoustics and comfortable seating. The architecture of the building has been a subject of many debates with many people arguing that its modern, functional design is not befitting the Opera. That being said, the Opera Bastille has given Paris a suitable venue to host its world-class operas that are as moving as they are entertaining.
Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris Travel Tips
- It’s better to book your drinks for the break in advance as the lines get too long and the show might begin before you can buy your drinks.
- Dress code is smart casual to semi formal.
Entrance Ticket Details For Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris
- Ticket prices vary according to the performances.
Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris Hours
- Box Office timings: From Monday to Saturday, 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Please check official website for the timings.
How to Reach Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris
- Nearest Subway: Bastille
- Les Grandes Marches
- Les Associes
- Les Quatre Amis
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.14% of people who visit Paris include Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris
82.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Opera Bastille - Opera National De Paris