Opera De Paris GarnierCurrently Closed
- Address: 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-171252423
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Ballet, Theatre, Leisure, Family And Kids, Opera House
Opera De Paris Garnier - Review
The Palais Garnier is a large musical show house, which was constructed from 1861 to 1875 for the Paris Opera. It was initially called the Salle des Capucines as a result of its area on the Boulevard des Capucines in the ninth arrangement of Paris, yet soon came to be reputed to be the Palais Garnier in distinction of its richness and its draftsman, Charles Garnier. The theatre was likewise regularly addressed to as the Opera Garnier, the Opera de Paris or basically the Opera. It was the essential home of the Paris Opera and its accompanying Paris Opera Ballet until 1989, when another 2,700-seat house, the Opera Bastille, with involved offices for set and generation updates, opened at the Place de la Bastille. The Paris Opera now chiefly utilizes the Palais Garnier for graceful expression. The Palais Garnier is most likely the most extremely popular musical drama house on the planet, an image of Paris like Notre Dame House of prayer, the Louvre, or the Sacre Coeur basilica.
Opera De Paris Garnier Ticket Prices
- Adult: €14.00, Child: €6.50.
- Don't miss the Grand Staircase: It’s not just any old stair case, this one incorporates blends of luxurious marble from Italy, Sweden and France as well as precious stones that glimmer under the light displays.
- Another committing component is that around the edifices developed in Paris throughout the Second Empire, other than being the most expensive.
- It has been portrayed as the stand out that may be "certainly a perfect work of art.
How To reach Opera De Paris Garnier by Public Transport
- Auber- RER A (Red)
- Opera, Metro- M3(Green)
- M7 (Red), M8 (Purple)
- Chaussee d'Antin - La Fayette, Metro- M7(Red), M9 (Yellow)
Restaurants Near Opera De Paris Garnier
- Arola (French)
- EXki (fasfood, healthy)
- Cafe de La Paix (Continental)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Opera De Paris Garnier
4.46% of people who visit Paris include Opera De Paris Garnier in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.51% of people start their Opera De Paris Garnier visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Opera De Paris Garnier
91.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Opera De Paris Garnier
Opera De Paris Garnier Trips
1 View17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Lucerne from New DelhiBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Lucerne, Venice, Florence, Rome