Palais De Tokyo, Paris
About Palais De Tokyo, Paris
Palais De Tokyo, Paris - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 13 avenue du Président Wilson, 75116 Paris, France
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This museum holds an exclusive collection of modern and contemporary art. It is located in the 16th Arrondissement of Paris. However, this museum doesn’t host any permanent collection. It is the temporary collections that manage to attract visitors from all over the world. Beside the temporary exhibitions, the shell like interior compels its visitors to step inside the museum and take a tour.
The bookshop within the museum is quite popular because of its innovative collection of art and design magazines. Hence, people who wish to gain knowledge on these subjects, should visit the bookshop.
Palais De Tokyo Information
- For group visits, prior appointment is required.
- Guides are available for guided tours.
- You can buy the ticket online as well.
Palais De Tokyo Ticket Prices
- Reduced - 8€ (EUR) (reduced price is for – visitors under 26, eachers, seniors, House of Artists, groups of over 10 people, and members of partner institutions Tokyopass)
- Free admission - visitors under 18 years job seekers, beneficiaries of social minima, the staff of the Ministry of Culture and Communication, ICOM, IKT, journalists, guides-lecturers, teachers pass, beneficiaries of the minimum pension, CEA / associates Curators, People with disabilities & their carer
- School groups & students (30 people) – 30 € (EUR)
- Adult groups (30 people + discount ticket) - 30 € (EUR)
How To reach Palais De Tokyo by Public Transport
- Metro: Line 9, Jena stations and Alma Marceau
- Bus: Lines 32, 42, 63, 72, 80, 82, 92
- RER: Line C, Pont de l'Alma Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Palais De Tokyo, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Caisse D'epargne Paris Louvre
- Le Plomb Du Cantal
- Boulangerie Malineau
- Best Western Hotel Le Jardin De Cluny
- Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Cirque D'hiver Bouglione
- Chez Jenny
- Dubois Beaux-arts Paris
- Boco Saint Lazare
- Le Paradis Du Fruit
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris