Palais De TokyoCurrently Open
- Address: 13 Avenue du Président Wilson, 75116 Paris, France
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-181973588
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Palace
This museum holds an exclusive collection of modern and contemporary art. It is located in the 16th Arrondissement of Paris. However, this museum doesn’t host any permanent collection. It is the temporary collections that manage to attract visitors from all over the world. Beside the temporary exhibitions, the shell like interior compels its visitors to step inside the museum and take a tour.
The bookshop within the museum is quite popular because of its innovative collection of art and design magazines. Hence, people who wish to gain knowledge on these subjects, should visit the bookshop.
Palais De Tokyo Travel Tips
- For group visits, prior appointment is required.
- Guides are available for guided tours.
- You can buy the ticket online as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palais De Tokyo
- Reduced - 8€ (EUR) (reduced price is for – visitors under 26, eachers, seniors, House of Artists, groups of over 10 people, and members of partner institutions Tokyopass)
- Free admission - visitors under 18 years job seekers, beneficiaries of social minima, the staff of the Ministry of Culture and Communication, ICOM, IKT, journalists, guides-lecturers, teachers pass, beneficiaries of the minimum pension, CEA / associates Curators, People with disabilities & their carer
- School groups & students (30 people) – 30 € (EUR)
- Adult groups (30 people + discount ticket) - 30 € (EUR)
How to Reach Palais De Tokyo
- Metro: Line 9, Jena stations and Alma Marceau
- Bus: Lines 32, 42, 63, 72, 80, 82, 92
- RER: Line C, Pont de l'Alma Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.42% of people who visit Paris include Palais De Tokyo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.75% of people start their Palais De Tokyo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palais De Tokyo
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palais De Tokyo