Parc Floral De Paris, Paris
About Parc Floral De Paris, Paris
Parc Floral De Paris, Paris - Address, Phone Number
Address: 118 route de la Pyramide, 75012 Paris, France
Phone: +33- 143284159
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Park, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This floral park was first created in 1969 on the occasion of the third International Flower. Today, the park has become part of the four famous botanical gardens in Paris. A tour of the park will let you see many rare species of flowering plants from all around the world. For locals, it is one of the favorite places to spend some time among the rich flora. If you are interested in flower gardening, visit this park. You might learn some unique new gardening techniques from here. As far as kids are concerned, the playground makes sure that they can have their own fun time.
Parc Floral De Paris Information
- Wheelchairs are available at the Park House and Wood.
- Green space is accessible for disabled people but some other areas remain inaccessible.
- Other contact number : +33 - 149572484
Parc Floral De Paris Ticket Prices
- At present admission to the park is free. However, check the official website to see the ticket price of the season.
Parc Floral De Paris Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open throughout the week.
How To reach Parc Floral De Paris by Public Transport
- Metro : Chateau-de-Vincennes (ligne 1)
- Bus : ligne 112
- Velib: Pyramide entree du Parc Floral (12125), Route de l'artillerie (12124) ou Cours de Marechaux (12123)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parc Floral De Paris, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Absolutely stunning park or should I say botanical garden. I am probably influenced because I visited on a super hot weekend when the park looked at it's best. Water features, beautiful plants including water lilies, greenhouses, lovely cafes and a fantastic events space that was hosting the Paris Jazz Festival. It wasn't easy finding the park entrance because it was easy to miss the signs in the Metro. Look out for the sign otherwise you will end up wondering around the old Chateau Vinciennes like me, which is not a bad thing as this crumbling edifice is very interesting to look at.
A beautiful place for a stroll. Houses a great variety of lovely plants and wildlife. Very easily accessible from the metro station "Chateau de Vincennes".
It's a nice park. There are so many wonderful flowers, it's a good adventure for children to discover all of them.
Beautiful park! A lot of fun activities for kids and perfect place for a picnic!
Hundreds of people when it's sunny but so pleasant with children. Don't plan to have lunch there, it's not tasty, better bring a baguette than sit on the terrace of the restaurant...
- Nearby Attractions
- Portsmouth, Uk - Caen, Fr
- Poilâne - Cuisine De Bar
- Villa Léandre
- 59 Rue Monge
- 128 Avenue Du Maine
- Napoleon Iii Apartments
- 34 Rue Montmartre
- 97 Avenue Du Maine
- Agent De Damac à Paris
- 1 Rue De La Légion D'honneur
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris