Parc Monceau2284 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 35 Boulevard de Courcelles, 75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-142273956
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Paris drops in here when the sun peeks out, whether to jog or picnic. Flowers, alittle lake and statues decorate this children’s favourite. There are even some fake ruins you can pretend to discover. An excellent spot for people watching and general chilling, this is widely regarded to be one of the most attractive parks in the world; even Claude Monet painted this park no less than five different times. It’s unique in Paris for being in the “English” layout. Walking through here, you’ll see scaled down architecture, called follies, which include an Egyptian pyramid, a Chinese fort, a Dutch windmill, and Corinthian pillars. Scattered here and there are statues of some famous French personalities, for example: Guy de Maupassant,Frédéric Chopin, Charles Gounod, Ambroise Thomas, Alfred de Musset, and Edouard Pailleron. Beekeepers will find this place is of special interest.
Parc Monceau Travel Tips
- Ideal place for a picnic.
- The site is an active free WI-FI area, for computer users looking for Internet access.
- Appreciated for its groves, benches, it offers space for children.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Monceau
- Admission is free.
How to Reach Parc Monceau
- Metro Station Monceau (M2 Blue)
- Spice and Grill (Pakistani
- A little expensive
- Casual) Cafe De La Paix (French
- Moderately Expensive, Dressy/Formal), )
- Pavillon LeDoyen (French
- Highly Expensive
- Villa Spicy Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.05% of people who visit Paris include Parc Monceau in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.13% of people start their Parc Monceau visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parc Monceau
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Monceau