Petit Palais3086 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-153434000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, Architecture
Built in 1900, the Petit Palais is a not-so-petit but incredibly beautiful building that hosts art collections from the French and Italian Renaissance, Flemish and Dutch paintings and other such precious artefacts. It also hosts interesting temporary exhibitions that range from French artistes like Delacroix and Renoir to artistes around the world. The Musee des Beaux-Arts de la Ville de Paris offers a large artistic panorama for the art connoisseur and the small little adjoining garden makes for a lovely stroll.
Petit Palais Travel Tips
- Disabled access available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Petit Palais
- Free admission to the permanent collections.
- Admission charge for temporary exhibitions.
Petit Palais Hours
- Late night opening Thursday until 8pm for temporary exhibitions only.
How to Reach Petit Palais
- Nearest subway: Champs Elysees-Clemenceau (M1, M13) RER: line C, Invalides station / line A, Charles de Gaulle-Etoile station.
- Bus: 28, 42, 72, 73,83, 93.
- Pavillon Le Doyen
- Mini Palais
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.57% of people who visit Paris include Petit Palais in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.42% of people start their Petit Palais visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Petit Palais
84.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Petit Palais