Philharmonie De Paris165 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 221, avenue Jean-Jaures, 75019 Paris, France
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-144844484
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Concert, Hall
Heaven for music lovers! As you step inside this cultural institution you will find that each and every inch of the space is dedicated to music. The institute has sections for exhibitions, rehearsal rooms, educational rooms, restaurants and bars. The highlighted feature of the institute is the concert hall, tucked right at the core. The capacity of the hall is about 2,400 seats. It opened its door in January, 2015. Since then, it has been hosting numerous concerts. If possible try to catch a concert at this lovely hall.
Entrance Ticket Details For Philharmonie De Paris
- Check the ticket price of the events from the official website.
How to Reach Philharmonie De Paris
- By metro: line 5, station - Porte de Pantin station
- By tram: T3b and station – Porte de Pantin station
- By bus: line 75 – Pont Neuf-Porte de Pantin
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.19% of people who visit Paris include Philharmonie De Paris in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.89% of people start their Philharmonie De Paris visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Philharmonie De Paris
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Philharmonie De Paris