Place Dauphine1618 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 75001 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Square
When you are visiting Paris, make sure you have some time to visit this charming spot of the city. It is said to be the prettiest square, nestled right in the heart of the city. It’s most unique fact is, though it is called square, it is actually triangular in shape. This fact probably has been the reason behind its huge popularity. According to history, Henri IV built this square in 1607 to pay a tribute to his son. The best part of this square is that the surrounding architectural designs haven’t changed since its foundation. Walk down the grey cobblestone path of the square to admire these architectural designs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Place Dauphine
- The entry is free.
Place Dauphine Hours
- You can visit the square any time of the day.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Place Dauphine Address: 75001 Paris, France
- Place Dauphine Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Place Dauphine(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Place Dauphine: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.92% of people who visit Paris include Place Dauphine in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.56% of people start their Place Dauphine visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Place Dauphine
90.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place Dauphine
People normally club together Centre Pompidou and Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral while planning their visit to Place Dauphine.