Place Des Vosges2237 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Square, Architecture
One of the finest squares in Paris, Places des Vosges is a gorgeous place surrounded by 17th century townhouses and beautifully manicured gardens. It is also the oldest planned squares in Paris. A great place for people watching or just a lazy stroll, there is also a children’s park where your kids can run around. The area is home to some great restaurants, art galleries and boutiques.
How to Reach Place Des Vosges
- Nearest subway- Chemin Vert, Bastille.
- Ma Bourgogne
- Cafe Hugo
- Clasico Argentino
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Place Des Vosges Address: Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France
- Place Des Vosges Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Place Des Vosges(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Place Des Vosges: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.66% of people who visit Paris include Place Des Vosges in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
36.5% of people start their Place Des Vosges visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Place Des Vosges
92.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place Des Vosges
People normally club together Pere-Lachaise Cemetery and Palais Garnier while planning their visit to Place Des Vosges.