River SeineCurrently Open
- Address: River Seine, Paris, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Cruise
What could be more romantic than watching the sunset while you sip on wine with your loved one, followed by a sumptuous French meal; all on one of the most romantic rivers in the world? A cruise on River Seine is bound to be one of the most unforgettable moments of your Paris trip. Most of Paris’ iconic attractions are located by the river which makes the boat ride even more incredible. Choose a dinner cruise with your partner and watch your boat pass all the beautiful bridges of Paris and experience the millions of twinkling lights that illuminate this larger-than-life metropolis. Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide 10 Days in Paris Itinerary built using Paris trip planner.
- There is running commentary in 3 languages, namely French, English and Spanish.
- Make sure you check on the weather before you plan your cruise.
- The Vedettes du Pont Neuf cruise is pretty popular with tourists.
- The cruise would cost you upwards of 12€, depending upon the combination you choose. A lunch cruise would start from 30€ and a dinner cruise starts from 40€.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.09% of people who visit Paris include River Seine in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.94% of people start their River Seine visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see River Seine
67.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach River Seine