Rue Mouffetard Market, Paris
About Rue Mouffetard Market, Paris
Rue Mouffetard Market, Paris - Address
Address: 116 Rue Mouffetard, 5th arrondissement | Metro: Cardinal-Lemoine or Place Monge, Paris, France (Pantheon)
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 17.9K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
French streets hardly require any words of commendation. The Rue Mouffetard Market is exactly like one of those superb areas in Paris. You can find all kinds of food products, street artists and performers and lovely cafes all over. You don’t require any ticket for Rue Mouffetard Market as it is an open area. That being said, a guided tour is also a fabulous way to explore the street and market. You can find Rue Mouffetard Market tickets for tours on our ticket section.
Arguably one of the city’s liveliest streets, rue Mouffetard has it all; atmospheric buildings, street musicians, aromatic smells and a spell binding variety of food! The street lives upto Paris’ eclectic spirit with charming bistros and bars lining up the cobbled paths. Almost anything you’d ever want to put on your table is sold here; gourmet food, delicatessen, fresh produce, cheeses, meats and spices even. That’s why Rue Mouffetard Market shopping is a must-do activity on your visit. The aromas of this street hit you like a epiphany and linger in your nose long after you return. A truly magical place!
Rue Mouffetard Market Information
- Combine a visit to this market with a visit to the Pantheon, or buy a picnic lunch and head for Luxembourg Gardens.
- Rue Mouffetard Market tours are an excellent way to explore the attraction.
- Rue Mouffetard Market times can be asked locally.
How To reach Rue Mouffetard Market by Public Transport
- Metro: Cardinal-Lemoine or Place Monge,(Pantheon)
Restaurants Near Rue Mouffetard Market
- La Maison de Tartes
- Le Petit Bretonne
- Alexandre Le Grand
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rue Mouffetard Market, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- La Luna
- Appartement Montaigne
- Hôtel Victoire & Germain **** (hôtel Saint-germain-des-prés Paris)
- Les Escapades
- 2nd Arrondissement
- Fromagerie Quatrehomme
- La Belle Epoque
- Amanpur Thai Spa
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris