Stade Roland Garros
- Address: 2 av Gordon Bennett, 16e, Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France
- Phone: +33-147434800
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids, Games
Do you love tennis? Well, if your secret wish is to see an international tennis game, your Paris trip can help you fulfill your dream. Visit Stade Roland Garros which is a heaven for tennis lovers. Located on the edge of Bois de Boulogne, this stadium has been hosting the French Open tournament since its opening in 1927.
This famous stadium is where nearly 24 famous international tennis players have played. Guided tours are available for casual visit. Else check their schedule to catch a game over here.
- Follow the rules and regulations given in the official website.
- Specific booking conditions are available for wheelchair users.
- Check the official website or buy the tickets from the ticket counter directly.
- Check the schedule of the match from the official website.
- For the guided visit, ask the information center.
- Metro: Line 9 and Line 10. By bus: Line 22, 32, 52, 62, 72, 123, 241
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.89% of people who visit Paris include Stade Roland Garros in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.33% of people start their Stade Roland Garros visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stade Roland Garros
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stade Roland Garros
Needs: MORE WOMENS TOILETS (and men’s). Need more water fountains AND THEY NEED TO SIGN POST the water fountains. it’s shameful they have put so much effort into shops and food outlets to take your money but can’t provide enough toilets or free water. “Old style venue”
Momentally it was preparing for Roland Garros 2018, so this month people cannot get inside and see it. It was next to Parc de Prince stadium.
Great place for practice :)
Definitely worth visiting if you get the chance. It's so much more easy getting tickets for Roland Garros compared to the lottery of Wimbledon!
The central court in Roland Garros, a mythical stadium for one of the most amazing tournament in tennis.