Stade Roland Garros600 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Avenue Gordon Bennett, 75016 Paris, France Map
- Phone: +33-147434800
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
Do you love tennis? Well, if your secret wish is to see an international tennis game, your Paris trip can help you fulfill your dream. Visit Stade Roland Garros which is a heaven for tennis lovers. Located on the edge of Bois de Boulogne, this stadium has been hosting the French Open tournament since its opening in 1927.
This famous stadium is where nearly 24 famous international tennis players have played. Guided tours are available for casual visit. Else check their schedule to catch a game over here.
Stade Roland Garros Travel Tips
- Follow the rules and regulations given in the official website.
- Specific booking conditions are available for wheelchair users.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stade Roland Garros
- Check the official website or buy the tickets from the ticket counter directly.
Stade Roland Garros Hours
- Check the schedule of the match from the official website.
- For the guided visit, ask the information center.
How to Reach Stade Roland Garros
- Metro: Line 9 and Line 10. By bus: Line 22, 32, 52, 62, 72, 123, 241
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stade Roland Garros Address: 2 Avenue Gordon Bennett, 75016 Paris, France
- Stade Roland Garros Contact Number: +33-147434800
- Time required to visit Stade Roland Garros: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit Paris include Stade Roland Garros in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.33% of people start their Stade Roland Garros visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stade Roland Garros
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stade Roland Garros
People normally club together Musee National Des Arts Asiatiques - Guimet and Rue Cler while planning their visit to Stade Roland Garros.