Stade Roland Garros, Paris
About Stade Roland Garros, Paris
Stade Roland Garros, Paris - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2 av Gordon Bennett, 16e, Bois de Boulogne
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 6.5K times in trip plans
Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Do you love tennis? Well, if your secret wish is to see an international tennis game, your Paris trip can help you fulfill your dream. Visit Stade Roland Garros which is a heaven for tennis lovers. Located on the edge of Bois de Boulogne, this stadium has been hosting the French Open tournament since its opening in 1927.
This famous stadium is where nearly 24 famous international tennis players have played. Guided tours are available for casual visit. Else check their schedule to catch a game over here.
Stade Roland Garros Information
- Follow the rules and regulations given in the official website.
- Specific booking conditions are available for wheelchair users.
Stade Roland Garros Ticket Prices
- Check the official website or buy the tickets from the ticket counter directly.
Stade Roland Garros Opening and Closing Hours
- Check the schedule of the match from the official website.
- For the guided visit, ask the information center.
How To reach Stade Roland Garros by Public Transport
- Metro: Line 9 and Line 10. By bus: Line 22, 32, 52, 62, 72, 123, 241
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stade Roland Garros, Paris Reviews - Write a Review
Definitely worth visiting if you get the chance. It's so much more easy getting tickets for Roland Garros compared to the lottery of Wimbledon!
The central court in Roland Garros, a mythical stadium for one of the most amazing tournament in tennis.
Amazing court, a must see place at roland garros.
Great tennis. Nice stores. Not expensive
2 words: Rafa Nadal
- Nearby Attractions
- 46 Rue Saint-georges
- 45 Rue Montorgueil
- Boulevard De Clichy
- 5 Rue Lhomond
- Parvis Notre Dame - Place Jean-paul Ii
- Rue De La Huchette
- Paris Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 48 Hours in Paris
- What to See in 72 Hours in Paris
- How to Spend 5 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 6 Days in Paris
- How to Spend 7 Days in Paris