Towers Of Notre Dame CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Rue du Cloitre Notre-Dame, 75004 Paris, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0144541933
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Heritage Building
Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral - Review
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturally stunning and historically significant also afford magnificent views of Paris and the River Seine. Extremely popular amongst tourists, you will encounter long lines to get in, but every minute spent waiting will feel worth the sight that awaits you after the steep climb. Get up close with the Gargoyles and chimeras in the North tower and experience the magnanimous bourdon bell and Emmanuel in the South Tower. Spend a stupendous vacation in paris with the best guide Paris in 10 Days Itinerary
Oh, Paris and its gem like attractions! Little does one cease to fade its charm, until when you are already in awe of another Parisian attraction. Being one of the most sought after Paris attraction, Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral Tickets sell like hot cakes. It is definitely a good idea to book Tickets for Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral in advance, as they are likely to be sold out. Avoid prospective crowd as you buy tickets for Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral either from their official website or ours. Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral ticket prices with a good bargain is what you can look forward to in our tickets section. Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral tours ticket price is highly flexible given the wide array of tickets, this attraction has.
Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral Information
- There are close to 150 steps in each tower with almost no resting place in between. That is why it is advisable that people with disabilities and health problems do not attempt to climb the towers.
Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Adults: 8.5€
- Concessions (18 to 25): 5.50 €
- Free admission: Minors under 18.
- Free admission: 18 to 25 years old* (citizens of one of the 27 countries of the EU or are non-European permanent residents of France) * excluding school groups
How To reach Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop : RER Saint Michel-Notre Dame
- Nearest Metro :M4, Saint Michel
Restaurants Near Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Miquel Hubert
- La Rosace
- Aux Tours de Notre Dame
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
45.65% of people who visit Paris include Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.65% of people start their Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
51.87% of people prefer walking in order to reach Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral