Wego Walking Tours178 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pont au Double, 75005 Paris, France Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Entertainment
What better way to discover Paris than on foot? Paris is a beautiful city to walk around with pedestrian crossings and lights adding to the safety of those on foot. Wego walking tours is a free tour of all the major attractions in Paris. Your guide takes you on a tour of all the ‘must-visits’ in the city and educates you with facts and trivia about this fascinating metropolis. A great way to start your exploration of the city, Wego Walking Tours gives you a local’s insight on the most visited city in the world.
Wego Walking Tours Travel Tips
- Even though it is a free tour, it is advisable to pay a tip after you are done with it.
- It is advisable to book in advance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Paris before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Paris and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wego Walking Tours Address: Pont au Double, 75005 Paris, France
- Wego Walking Tours Timing: 09:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Time required to visit Wego Walking Tours: 03:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.21% of people who visit Paris include Wego Walking Tours in their plan
60% of people start their Wego Walking Tours visit around 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Wego Walking Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wego Walking Tours
People normally club together Ile De La Cite and Hint Hunt Paris while planning their visit to Wego Walking Tours.