How to Reach Parma, Italy
The Easiest Way to Reach Parma
HOW TO GET TO PARMA
- By Air : Parma airport(Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi) is served by most of the International Airlines and is connected to Parma Railway Station by urban bus no. 6 (operated by TEP).The other closest airports to Parma are : Bologna(1.5 hours by car), Bergamo Orio al Serio(2.5 hours by car), Milano Linate ( 2 hours by car), Milano Malpensa(2.5 hours by car), Verona(2 hours by car).
- By Train : Parma’s train station is located closely to the historic centre on Piazzaledalla Chiesa, linking to most of the nearby cities such as Bologna(1 hour), Milan(45 mins) with freccia Bianca inter city trains, and Florence. Parma is a small city and most of the attractions lie within a close distance to the railway station.
- By Car : Parma is geographically well placed which makes it near and easily accessible from most of the cities in Italy. The city is located on the main Italian highway A1, often called as The Highway of the Sun: half way between Milan and Bologna.
HOW TO GET AROUND PARMA
- On foot : Parma is a compact city where most of the destinations lie in close proximity to each other. Exploring the city on foot is definitely one of the ways to unwind yourself as you walk in the streets of Parma, coming face to face with its culture, art and tradition with every step.
- By car/Bike : You can easily hike a car or a bike in order to get around Parma. Cars to be hired are available from outside the airport and it costs around Euros201 weekly inclusive of all taxes. You can hire both conventional and electric bicycles from PuntoBici on the VialeToschi. Well its a good deal of pleasure to ride around the city on your cycle and one cannot deny the fitness and exercise that it entails! Moreover, Biking is the most treasured form of transportation amongst the locals.
- By Bus : Parma has an extensive bus service managed by TEP which operates regular bus services around Parma and throughout the province, allowing you to visit popular destinations.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Parma and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Parma
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Parma. The most preferred mode of transport in Parma is Walking.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 33 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 22.5 min Bike 10 min Other 0.5 min Overall average time for 6 kms 33 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Parma
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Ferrara
- How to reach Portofino
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Vicenza
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Bologna
- How to reach Modena
- How to Reach Top Cities in Italy
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Padua
- How to reach Furore
- How to reach Olevano Romano
- How to reach Bra
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Karanganyar
- How to reach Pompéu
- How to reach Europa Business Park