How to Reach Parma - The Easiest Way to Reach Parma
HOW TO GET TO PARMA
- By Air : Parma airport(Aeroporto Giuseppe Verdi) is served by most of the International Airlines and is connected to Parma Railway Station by urban bus no. 6 (operated by TEP).The other closest airports to Parma are : Bologna(1.5 hours by car), Bergamo Orio al Serio(2.5 hours by car), Milano Linate ( 2 hours by car), Milano Malpensa(2.5 hours by car), Verona(2 hours by car).
- By Train : Parma’s train station is located closely to the historic centre on Piazzaledalla Chiesa, linking to most of the nearby cities such as Bologna(1 hour), Milan(45 mins) with freccia Bianca inter city trains, and Florence. Parma is a small city and most of the attractions lie within a close distance to the railway station.
- By Car : Parma is geographically well placed which makes it near and easily accessible from most of the cities in Italy. The city is located on the main Italian highway A1, often called as The Highway of the Sun: half way between Milan and Bologna.
HOW TO GET AROUND PARMA
- On foot : Parma is a compact city where most of the destinations lie in close proximity to each other. Exploring the city on foot is definitely one of the ways to unwind yourself as you walk in the streets of Parma, coming face to face with its culture, art and tradition with every step.
- By car/Bike : You can easily hike a car or a bike in order to get around Parma. Cars to be hired are available from outside the airport and it costs around Euros201 weekly inclusive of all taxes. You can hire both conventional and electric bicycles from PuntoBici on the VialeToschi. Well its a good deal of pleasure to ride around the city on your cycle and one cannot deny the fitness and exercise that it entails! Moreover, Biking is the most treasured form of transportation amongst the locals.
- By Bus : Parma has an extensive bus service managed by TEP which operates regular bus services around Parma and throughout the province, allowing you to visit popular destinations.
Are you looking for a Parma travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Parma
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Parma. The most preferred mode of transport in Parma is Walking.
Average distance: 9 km Average time: 68.67 min
Walking 75%Walking 48.33 min Driving 13.33 min Bike 6.67 min Other 0.33 min Overall average time for 9 kms 68.67 min
How to Reach Parma from Nearby Cities
|Collecchio to Parma||13.59 km||13 mins|
|Reggio emilia to Parma||35.35 km||35 mins|
|Modena to Parma||71.04 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Brescia to Parma||81.88 km||1 hour 21 mins|
|San felice sul panaro to Parma||90.41 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Verona to Parma||108.41 km||1 hour 48 mins|
|Bologna to Parma||117.25 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Ciserano to Parma||117.76 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Bergamo to Parma||121.91 km||2 hours 1 mins|
|San lazzaro to Parma||126.86 km||2 hours 6 mins|