Museo Di Glauco Lombardi447 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Palace Reserve Strada G. Garibaldi, 15, 43121, Parma, Italy Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0521233727
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
To learn about the history and art of Parma, visit the grand Museo di Glauco Lombardi. History says, the museum was born from the idea and the will of Glauco Lombardi. He was an antique dealer and an Italian journalist. He devoted his entire life to the study of the art of the city and was always concerned about preserving it in a private collection or in an art market. It was solely his effort that helped in the establishment of the museum. At present, the museum exhibits exclusive collection of art and historical items belonging to Maria Luigia of Habsburg and her first husband, Napoleon Bonaparte. You get to see documents and important works related to the Duchy Parma of 18th and 19th century.
Museo Di Glauco Lombardi Travel Tips
- Guided tours on request for school students and groups are available.
- In house bookshop is available.
- Sometimes educational workshops and music festivals are organised by the management team.
- Children (until 14 years) get free admission to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Di Glauco Lombardi
- Children (15- 17 years) and adults (above 65 years) – 3€
- Groups (minimum 20 people) - 3€
- Shareholders TCI and Bike card – 3€
How to Reach Museo Di Glauco Lombardi
- Bus No.s: 1, 2, 2N, 15, 23 and get off at Teatro Regio
- Al Corsaro
- Ristorante “La forchetta
- Angiol d’Or
- Trattoria Rigoletto
- La Filoma
- Casina Marcis
- Street Food Ajolfi
- Antica Osteria della Ghiaia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Parma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Parma and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Di Glauco Lombardi Address: Palace Reserve Strada G. Garibaldi, 15, 43121, Parma, Italy
- Museo Di Glauco Lombardi Contact Number: +39-0521233727
- Museo Di Glauco Lombardi Timing: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Museo Di Glauco Lombardi Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Museo Di Glauco Lombardi(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museo Di Glauco Lombardi: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.78% of people who visit Parma include Museo Di Glauco Lombardi in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.39% of people start their Museo Di Glauco Lombardi visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Di Glauco Lombardi
73.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Di Glauco Lombardi
People normally club together Galleria Nazionale and Camera Di San Paolo while planning their visit to Museo Di Glauco Lombardi.