Piazza GaribaldiCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
Right at the center of the city stands the Piazza Garibaldi. It is a prominent square of the city and one of the best places to meet up with friends. Considered as the most beautiful piazza, the square also houses Palazzo del Commune and the Palazzo del Governatore. While touring around the city, if you want to catch a quick breather, then the Piazza is the perfect spot to relax and observe people moving about with their work. A quite significant attraction to look forward to here is the Monumento a Giuseppe Garibaldi (the statue of Giuseppe Garibaldi).
Piazza Garibaldi Travel Tips
- There are many stores where you can spend some time for window shopping.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Piazza Garibaldi
- Bus No.s : 3,4, 4N, 5, 8 and get off at Municipio
- By Bus: Bus 3, 4, 5 and others stop at Municipo bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi
- Da Chi Ragas
- Pizzeria La Duchessa
- Gallo D’Oro
- Croce di Malta
- Walter La Clinica del Panino
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Parma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Parma and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Parma include Piazza Garibaldi in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.25% of people start their Piazza Garibaldi visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Piazza Garibaldi
55.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piazza Garibaldi