Teatro Farnese, Parma
About Teatro Farnese, Parma
Teatro Farnese, Parma - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazzale della Pilotta, 15, Parma PR, Italy
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
When you enter the first floor of Palazzo dellaPilotta, you pass through a doorway leading to the baroque style theatre, named Teatro Farnese or Farnese theatre (as popularly known). The extravagant decoration of the theatre reminds the posh lifestyle of the court of the Farnese Dukes. However, the entire theatre was bombard in 1944, leading to its destruction. Later on, the theatre was rebuilt following architectural design of the 17th century.
At present, the theatre doesn’t have its own drama season, but the place is often used for hosting number of cultural events in summer. So, if you are traveling to Parma in this season, get in touch with the information center to learn about their scheduled events in Teatro Farnese.
Teatro Farnese Information
- The theatre is open on holidays as well if it falls in between Tuesday to Saturday.
- Other contacat number is +39 0521233617.
- Children get free admission to the theatre.
How To reach Teatro Farnese by Public Transport
- Bus no.s – 1,2, 2N, 15, 23 and get off at Teatro Regio bus stop. From there, it takes 3 minutes to reach the theatre by foot.
Restaurants Near Teatro Farnese
- Ristorante Pizzeria Dal Teo
- Doc - The Burger House
- Osteria dei Servi
- Nottingham Forest
- I Due Gatti
- Trattoria Corrieri
- Da Filippo
- Antica Osteria della Ghiaia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Parma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Parma and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Farnese, Parma Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing space, never seen anything like it before. Lovely gallery after.
Stunning theater surely worth the visit!
Absolutely gorgeous and stunning structure. I've never seen a theatre like this in my life. A must see for tourists and for those that love theatre or opera.
Wow! Maybe the most impressive location I visited in Parma.
- Nearby Attractions
- Sanctuary Of Santa Maria Della Steccata
- Palazzo Della Pilotta
- Piazza Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa
- Stef Italia S.p.a.
- Piazza Della Steccata
- Monastero Di San Paolo
- Chiesa Di S.Maria Assunta
- Piazza Duomo
- Ponte Di Mezzo
- Parma Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Parma
- What to See in 48 Hours in Parma
- What to See in 72 Hours in Parma
- How to Spend 5 Days in Parma
- How to Spend 6 Days in Parma
- How to Spend 7 Days in Parma