Teatro Regio, Parma
About Teatro Regio, Parma
Teatro Regio, Parma - Address, Phone Number
Address: Strada Garibaldi, 16/a, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Opera House
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Being the birthplace of Giuseppe Verdi, Parma always boasts of its financial music tradition of Italy. Being the center of music and culture, Parma houses some of the best opera venues. Among them, Teatro Regio is the best opera theatre. It was inaugurated in 1829 with a performance of Bellini’s Zaira. If you are visiting Parma, make the effort to attend at least one of the performances in this theatre. During summer, the theatre celebrated the work of Verdi by organizing a new series of productions. Check their official website to learn about the schedules of these performances.
Teatro Regio Information
- For the ticket, you need to reach about an hour and a half before the performance starts.
- You can make the payment by cash (in euro), by non-transferable bank draft made out of “FondazioneTeatroRegio di Parma”, by debit card or by credit cards like Visa, Castarsi, Diners, Mastercard, American Express.
- Online purchase doesn’t add any service charge.
- For organized groups, requests for reservation are accepted via e-mail or fax.
- Seats will be arranged according to the availability at the time of purchase.
- Tickets for standing room in the upper circle will be not available for sale at Teatro Giuseppe Verdi di Busseto.
- Tickets once purchased, cannot be refund.
- Spectators must always have an individual or season ticket with them to show to theatre staff.
- In case of theft or loss of a season ticket, no duplicate ticket can be issued. In such cases, you can use your place; a season-ticket holder must submit a self-certification declaring theft or loss to the TeatroRegio box office.
- Tickets are valid only for the date indicated as printed.
- You cannot change the ticket of one performance with any other.
- After the performance starts, access to the theatre is not allowed until the first interval.
- Camera, audio and video recorders are not allowed within the theatre.
- Smoking is not allowed within the theatre.
- You need to switch off your phone and watches with ring tone.
- A cloakroom service is provided free of charge. The public is invited to deposit coats, umbrellas, hats and bags.
- Proper accessibility has been provided for the individuals on wheelchairs to roam around the theatre.
- At the end of the performance theatre, staff are also available to contact radio taxis.
Teatro Regio Ticket Prices
- On the first dale day, an individual can purchase maximum 2 tickets per performance per person.
- Access to the TeatroRegio di Parma is free of architectural barriers.
The opera house has different ticket prices for different events. The events are:
- Festival Verdi 2015
- StagioneLirica E Parmadanza2015
- RegioFor Kids 2015
Teatro Regio Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday : 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm (If the performance is on closing days)
How To reach Teatro Regio by Public Transport
- A dial-a-bus service (called "Prontobus") is provided by the TEP company for the public.
Restaurants Near Teatro Regio
- Snack Bar San Pietro
- B Sweet LaboratoriodelleDelizie
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Parma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Parma and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Regio, Parma Reviews - Write a Review
A spectacular old opera house, so naturally it suffers some inefficiencies in handling crowds and slightly uncomfortable seating. Well worth putting up with - this house has a wonderful atmosphere and was a great place to see some Verdi.
the opra wss great but the sits are terible. we set at the galery. only 30 uroe but stil ....
Best opera place. Old theater
Nice atmosphere and good for opera shows
Love the atmosphere, great acustics. Drinks and food in the bar are expensive for the quality you get.