How to Reach Paro - The Easiest Way to Reach Paro
- ParoInternational Airport: Druk Air (Royal Bhutan Airlines) is the primary airline serving Paro Airport, and offers flight to from Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Kathmandu and Kolkata.Buddha Air, now serves flights to Bhutan Paro every day, from Kathmandu. Travelling to Bhutan is a scenic journey.
- You can hire a taxi from Thimphu and reach Paro in approx. 45 mins. The 30km-odd drive is very pleasant. The Paro Bhutan travel is something to remember by.
- Taxis are available for hire at the main bazaar. The Bhutan travel guide suggests pre-deciding the tariff of your travel.
Are you looking for a Paro travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Paro
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Paro. The most preferred mode of transport in Paro is Working from Home.
How to Reach Paro from Nearby Cities
|Thimphu to Paro||22.29 km||45 mins|
|Hasimara to Paro||240.24 km||6 hours 45 mins|
|Phuentsholing to Paro||240.24 km||6 hours 45 mins|
|Cooch Behar to Paro||316.87 km||8 hours 28 mins|
- How to reach Trongsa
- How to reach Thimphu
- How to reach Phuentsholing
- How to reach Punakha
- How to reach Wangdue Phodrang
- How to reach Ha