Paso Robles Tourism
A wine county in California may draw various pictures to your imagination, and Paso Robles is most likely to be exactly like all those together. Vast highlands of verdant vineyards situated on the Salinas River, north of San Luis Obispo, this city indeed is highly picturesque. Apart from vineyards, Paso robles is also popular for its almond orchards and olive oil production. With a pleasant climate, almost throughout the year, and its proximity to the big cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco and Phoenix make this city a popular weekend getaway.
The spectacular terrains and adjoin areas render the best bicycling rides, not surprisingly, Paso Robles is a favourite of many biking enthusiasts. So, you have wine, you have spectacular terrains, hots springs, great activities apart from tasting wine and a Victorian vibe, all in one place! Festivals that mostly concern wine, art and annual festivities of thanksgiving and Christmas are a great time to head to this quaint town.
Essential travel information and Paso Robles tips for your visit
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone; UTC -8/-7
- Currency: USD
- Electricity and Internet: The voltage is 220V/ 50Hz. Internet in the form of wi-fi is available at most of the hotels, restaurants and places of interest.
- Languages: English is the official language of Paso Robles.
- Securit: Dial 911 for police, ambulance or fire brigade.
- Tipping: Do not tip while wine tasting, it is not customary. However other tips are appreciated.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Don’t miss venturing the adjoining areas on your cycle. The Santa Rita Creek Road is the summer months is beauty!
- San Miguel to see its historic Mission San Miguel Arcangel.
Paso Robles Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Paso Robles. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Paso Robles trip planner.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Paso Robles
Paso Robles Scavenger Hunt Adventure
2 Hrs10 Reviews