How to Reach Paso Robles
HOW TO GET TO PASO ROBLES
- By air: The bigger cities of Los Angeles, Phoenix and San Francisco serve the closest airport of Paso Robles Municipal and San Luis Obispo County Regional. However, most of the flights are unscheduled. The Fresno Yosemite International Airport and the Santa Barbara Airport lie at 2 hours each from Paso Robles.
- By road: This picturesque vineyard city is nestled at the intersection of U.S. 101 and CA 46. You can reach Paso Roble most quickly from the Los Angeles area.
- By rail: The city is well connected by the Amtrak's Coast Starlight. Alternatively, you can also choose to travel by the Amtrak Thruway bus connections that provide services from San Luis Obispo, San Joaquins and Sacramento.
HOW TO GET AROUND PASO ROBLES
- By bicycle: A cycling mecca for biking enthusiasts, Paso robles is a pleasure! Imagine bicycling through the highlands of such a picturesque town, amidst Victorian homes and endless stretches of vineyards. And if you happen to visit during the festive season, you are ought to experience some of the most charismatic sights of decorated demure homes with some delightful performances in their front yards.
- By car: Situated on highway 101, the grid-like downtown Paso Robles, with the larger area to the east of highway along Creston and Niblick Roads mostly being residential developments. The downtown, also the chore of this city mostly has all the local and commercial shops and restaurants.
I would love to have a spa day and if there are gift certificates for a spa in Paso Robles, Ca or any specials alsoAnswer Report Abuse
River Oaks Hot Springs Spa is one of the most popular spas in Paso Robles. You can also check the spa at Allegretto Vineyard Resort. Along with these two, The Spa Central Coast and Vessel Day Spa are also great. If you want to check gift certificates and special packages, I would suggest checking the official websites of these spa centers.Report Abuse