Bira International Circuit702 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 111 Moo 5 T.Pong A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand, Pattaya Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 66-38938140
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Go Carting, Entertainment, Race Track
The Bira Circuit is a recent addition to the Pattaya attractions. Located not far from Pattaya, this circuit is sure to be an exciting place for racing enthusiasts and Formula 1 fans. With a 65 acre premises, this place is certainly a racing track to be reckoned with.
You can view the track from the grand stands during races but if you wish to really experience it, a good idea is to book a go-kart or motorbike racing session to experience the thrill of the tracks for yourself. Check if an event is taking place before you go though as you might be disappointed. But even the organized events are usually free which means you will defitnely be able to watch a race from the stands for no extra cost. If it is fast cars, fast tracks and flying gravel that excites you, put this one on your list.
Bira International Circuit Travel Tips
- Tips & Warnings: The Track doesn’t have admission fees as such but if you wish to go Kart or drive a motorbike on the race track (which is the only way to realistically see the whole circuit the rentals are upwards of 800 and 600 Baht Respectively.
How to Reach Bira International Circuit
- Hire a motorbike taxi
- Hop on a songthaew
- Hire a taxi
- Le Bordeaux
- Pattaya Park Tower & Revolving Restaurant, thiland
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bira International Circuit Address: 111 Moo 5 T.Pong A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand, Pattaya
- Bira International Circuit Contact Number: 66-38938140
- Bira International Circuit Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Bira International Circuit: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.8% of people who visit Pattaya include Bira International Circuit in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.25% of people start their Bira International Circuit visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bira International Circuit
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bira International Circuit
People normally club together Three Kingdoms Theme Park and Love Art Park while planning their visit to Bira International Circuit.