Events and Festivals in Pattaya
There are many festivals and events that are held throughout the year which mainly includes Chinese New year, Loi Krathong and Pattaya Songkran are all cultural events. Events like International Festival, Pattaya Classical Guitar Festival are also hugely popular.
- Chonburi Buffalo Races: Take place in October and is celebrated with soaring insignia each year.
- Pattaya Vegetarian Festival: Take place in October and is a fest for vegetarians that will leave you in total awe.
- The Pattaya Festival: Take place in November and decorations and festivities are the order of the day.
- Loy Krathong Festival: Take place in November.
- Thailand Speed Festival: Take place in November or December.
Trip plans for Pattaya
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pattaya
Pattaya Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Pattaya
Save 7%2 SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride1 Reviews
2 SKY PATTAYA Rocket-Ball is a truly breathtaking experience where two brave riders are catapulted high up into the air at to...
Save 5%Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transport4 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Like the Moulin Rouge in Paris or the famous shows of Las Vegas, the Alcazar cabaret in Pattaya is a full-scale theatrical ev...
Save 4%EasyKart - Go Karting (Pattaya)New on TripHobo
Duration: 32 Mins
EasyKart - Go Karting PATTAYA (Bali Hai pier). The biggest safest and most high tech track of Asia. A great place to spend a ...
Save 7%Pattaya Arrival Transfer23 Reviews
Travel from either the Bangkok Airport or hotel to your Pattaya Hotel. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days...
- Events & Festivals in Laem Chabang
- Events & Festivals in Sattahip
- Events & Festivals in Si Racha
- Events & Festivals in Ban Chang
- Events & Festivals in Bang Phra
- Events & Festivals in Map Ta Phut