How to Reach Pattaya
How to reach Pattaya
HOW TO GET TO PATTAYA
- By Air: One can reach Pattaya by plane through Suvarnbhumi Airport which the closest airport to Pattaya. The Airport is located approximately 120 kms away from Pattaya.
- By Bus: Air conditioned Buses and taxis from the Airport can used to reach Pattaya. It is well connected to Bangkok by road through Motorway 7 and Sukhmvit road. The Pattaya trip planner suggests the ‘Baht Buses’ or Blue Buses for cheap transportation.
- By Car: You can take the Bangkok-Chon Buri-Pattaya Motorway (Highway 7) Bangkok-Chon Buri-Pattaya Motorway (Highway 7) or the Bang Na-Trat Highway (Highway 34).
- By Train: You can take a train to the Pattaya Train Station or Pattaya Tai Train Station on the weekdays.
HOW TO GET AROUND PATTAYA
- By Taxis: Motorbike taxis are a good choice for local commutation within the city. Motorcycle and Car also available on rental basis or one can opt for walk to explore the city.
- By Songthaew: Songthaew are public passenger pick-up vehicles that can take you around the city.
- By Bus: Take a bus from Beach Bus station to the destination
- By Cars and jeeps: Cars and jeeps are easily available on rent.
Modes of Transportation in Pattaya
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Pattaya. The most preferred mode of transport in Pattaya is Walking.
Average distance: 9 km Average time: 33.33 min
Walking 50%Walking 32.33 min Driving 6.67 min Motorbike 1.67 min Waiting 1.33 min Bus 1 min Overall average time for 4.67 kms 43 min
Car 16.67%Driving 30 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 10 kms 31 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 20 min Overall average time for 15 kms 20 min