Sriracha Tiger Zoo3129 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 341 Moo 3, Nongkham, Sri Racha, Chonburi 20110, Thailand, Pattaya Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-0382965568
- Ticket Price: 450 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
Sriracha Tiger Zoo - a 30 minutes drive from Pattaya. Opened in the year 1997. Tiger zoo pattaya is home to over 400 majestic Royal Bengal tigers. Visitors can even cuddle the tiger cubs along with feeding them. Other animals at the zoo include camels, elephants, ostriches, kangaroo, crocodiles and deer. Also you can enjoy the shows are Crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, Amazing Circus and Pig Racing. If you are in Pattaya with your family and kids, this is the place you have to visit. Explore other highlights in sriracha tiger zoo pattaya as -
- Scorpion Queen
- Crocodile eggs breaking festival (May to August)
- Feeding crocodile
- Circus and crocodile wrestling show
- Pig racing
- Elephant riding
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Travel Tips
- Don’t do anything to provoke the animals.
- Last ticket sale at 5.30 pm
- Online tickets booking available.
- Tickets include all animal shows.
- Tickets not refunded.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sriracha Tiger Zoo
Sriracha tiger zoo pattaya entry fee -
- Adults: 450 baht
- Children (between 100 to 140 centimetres height): 250 baht
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Hours
- Sriracha tiger zoo timings: 8 am to 6 pm
- Restaurant : 11 am – 3 pm
- Beverage Kiosk : 8 am – 6 pm
- Food Kiosk : 9 am – 4 pm
- Souvenir Shops : 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Sriracha tiger zoo show timings: 11 am, 1.30 pm, 3.30 pm
- Crocodiles show timing: 9.30 am, 10.30 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
- Elephant show timing 11.40 am, 14.30 pm, 16.30 pm.
- Pigs show every half hour.
How to Reach Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- Hire a taxi.
- Shuttle service is provided by the zoo from major hotels in Pattaya. Please check the official website for further details.
- From Ekamai or Mor Chit Bus Terminal take Bangkok – Sriracha route or Bangkok – Pattaya route
- From Bangkok you can get local taxi to go tiger zoo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Address: 341 Moo 3, Nongkham, Sri Racha, Chonburi 20110, Thailand, Pattaya
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Contact Number: +66-0382965568
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Price: 450 THB
- Best time to visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.4% of people who visit Pattaya include Sriracha Tiger Zoo in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
80.77% of people start their Sriracha Tiger Zoo visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sriracha Tiger Zoo
60.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sriracha Tiger Zoo
People normally club together Tiger Park and Elephant Village while planning their visit to Sriracha Tiger Zoo.
People also prefer to start their day with Sriracha Tiger Zoo.
Sriracha Tiger Zoo Reviews & Ratings
Tickets to touch and photograph with tigers given seperatelyAnswer Report Abuse
Sri Racha tiger zoo is opened or closed?Answer Report Abuse
let me know the entry fee of tiger zooAnswer Report Abuse
For Adults, the entry fee is 450 Thai Baht and for kids (height between 100-140 cm) is entry fee is 250 Thai BahtReport Abuse