Are you looking for what to do in Pattaya?
THINGS TO DO IN PATTAYA
Pattaya is known for its beaches, offshore islands, theme Parks, Underwater attractions and the list is endless to say. Following are the major tourist attractions in Pattaya which one can explore in and round the place.Things to do in Pattaya with family and kids
- Three Kingdoms Theme Park: The Three Kingdom’s theme park is a wonderful and serene attraction in the eventful city of Pattaya. It features several structures built in traditional Thai styles in a huge garden. The attraction is perfect for older families and older tourists.
- Million Years Stone Park: The Million Years Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm are together an amazing tourist attraction for the Pattaya Tourist.
- Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden: A stroll down the park will bring you face to face with several butterflies and birds flitting amongst the pretty flowers and plants.
- Pattaya Beaches: Ranking top in the list of activity and sightseeing in Pattaya are its beaches. Pattaya being a coastal city has exclusive beaches which mainly consist of Ko Lan, Pattaya Beach,Jomtien Beach. There are restaurants, shopping centers, Bars, Beachside hotels along the beach side. It provides water sport activities like parasailing, jet skiing and so on.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha, a city on the outskirts of Pattaya, a seaside city in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It is about 97 km from Bangkok.
- The Bottle Art Museum: The Bottle Art Museum is the first of its kind in Thailand. It is created by Peter Bedelais who has crafted around 300 miniature art. These include tourist’s attractions, Thai houses, windmills and Chinese palaces.
- Pattaya Floating Market: Is also one of the top tourist places in Pattaya city.
- Pattaya Elephant Village: The elephant village is a wonderful place to visit. Animals who have been working in circuses and events find a wonderful refuge in this sanctuary. In a way it is like a retirement home for the elephants.
- Underwater World of Pattaya: It is one of the best thing to do in pattaya with kids as they enjoy playing in water and even we get an opportunity to spend quality time with our kids here. Pattaya offshore water is home to many species of fishes, corals, marine animals. The underwater World is an aquarium which features the underwater life of Pattaya. The aquarium is around 100 meter acrylic tunnel which displays fishes, sharks, aquatic animals. The overall aquarium is divided into three zones which include Coral Zone, Cartilaginous fish zone, Sunken Ship Zone. This is something that you should try out of all in Pattaya.
- Pattaya Off shore Islands: There are several small islands located in the offshore of Pattaya. The islands include “Near island”, “Far Island” and the “Coral Island” which can be easily accessed through a ferry or a speedboat. Scuba Diving is very popular sport activity here. Pattaya itinerary planner suggests that you visit a minimum of two islands to marvel at the underwater beauty of the place.
- Riplely’s Believe it or Not Museum: The museum is founded by Robert Ripley and has collection of over 350 amazing, fascinating items throughout the world which includes optical illusions, replica of Titanic made purely of Matchsticks. All the artifacts and the items are divided in to ten themes. There is motion Master theatre in the Museum which displays Flight Simulator Technology to the visitor.
- Bira Circuit Pattaya: The Bira Circuit is a recent addition to the Pattaya attractions. Located not far from Pattaya, this circuit is sure to be an exciting place for racing enthusiasts and Formula 1 fans. With a 65 acre premises, this place is certainly a racing track to be reckoned with.
- The Sanctuary of Truth: This is one of the most enchanting places to see in Pattaya. Satchatham Temple is marvelous temple which was designed by Lek Wiriyapan. The temple if fully built of wood and has amazing wood carvings and is excellent example of Architecture. It received the Outstanding Tourist Attraction Award from the Tourism Industry Award.Mini Siam: Mini Siam is an amazing place which has small replicas of various Monuments and historical sites of the World. Any Pattaya vacation planner will list it as a hot favorite. The replicas were built in 1986 and have several featured Thai buildings. One can also see the European and American Building replicas like Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, and The LeaningTower of Pisa.
- Wat Khao Phra Bat: Wat Khao Phra Bat is situated on Khao Phratamnak. It lies opposite to the viewpoint on the hill. It is an imitation of the Buddha's footprint. The Monument in memory of Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the Father of modern Thai Navy.
Pattaya has several shopping Malls which provide wide variety of products and shopping in Pattaya can be an interesting activity for tourist of all ages.
- Central centre Pattaya: The Central Centre Pattaya is Big C departmental store with retail shops, boutiques, cinemas. It provides food, electronic items, hardware appliances and household goods.
- Fly Now Outlet: FN factory Outlet is leading manufacturer and distributor of Fashion Apparels, Leather goods.
- Lukdod Shop: The place is well known for all the souvenir products like wooden Thai handicrafts, home décor item, antique furniture, Thai silk. There is a facility that one can order things online and that would be shipped to any part of the world.
- Nightlife in Pattaya is a favorite activity for young tourists and there are many bars and clubs to try out Thai Alangkarn Theater Pattaya.
- Alcazar Cabaret: An extravagant show with colorful costumes and grand sets, the Alcazar is a popular show that has been enthralling audiences since many years.
- Tiffanys Ladyboy Cabaret: Watch grace and poise in the most unlikely people with this highly entertaining show that is quite famous for the antics of ladyboys.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pattaya and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pattaya getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pattaya with confidence.