Walking StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Thailand, Walking Street Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Disco, Streets, Nightlife, Adults
Walking Street - Review
Infamous for its red light area, the Walking Street in Pattaya is the place to be to enjoy Thailand’s nightlife. With the densest concentration of bars, massage parlours, Go-Go bars and discos, the Walking Street stretches from Soi 13 to 16. Chaotic yet vivacious, this place is shut off to traffic during the evening.
Walking Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Although the street is open all the time, mornings witness only a few cafes and restaurants open. It turns lively only after 4 p.m. Most of the bars and restaurants close by 2 a.m.
How To reach Walking Street by Public Transport
- Beach Bus stops near the walking street.
- Hire a motorbike taxi.
- Hop on a songthaew.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Walking Street
95% of people who visit Pattaya include Walking Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
62.81% of people start their Walking Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Walking Street
83.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Walking Street
Walking Street Map
Walking Street Trips
Walking Street, Pattaya Reviews
All QuestionsWalking street
- Slindon Basecamp
- St. Richards R.C Church
- Gumber Bothy
- Slindon Camping And Caravanning Club Site
- St Mary's C Of E Church
- Caer Odyn Caravan Park
- R A C
- Bovington Camp Library
- Mike Weeks Photography
- Shortstown Village Hall
- Port Medway Marina
- Cuxton Railway Station
- Cuxton Library
- Cuxton Recreation Ground
- The Pilothouse Gallery - Pet Portraits