Walking StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Thailand, Walking Street Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Disco, Streets, Nightlife, Adults
About Walking Street, Pattaya
Infamous for its red light area, the Walking Street in Pattaya is the place to be to enjoy Thailand’s nightlife. With the densest concentration of bars, massage parlours, Go-Go bars and discos, the Walking Street stretches from Soi 13 to 16. Chaotic yet vivacious, this place is shut off to traffic during the evening.
Walking Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Although the street is open all the time, mornings witness only a few cafes and restaurants open. It turns lively only after 4 p.m. Most of the bars and restaurants close by 2 a.m.
How To reach Walking Street by Public Transport
- Beach Bus stops near the walking street.
- Hire a motorbike taxi.
- Hop on a songthaew.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Walking Street
95% of people who visit Pattaya include Walking Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
62.79% of people start their Walking Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Walking Street
83.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Walking Street
Walking Street Map
Walking Street Trips
2 Views12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Ko Phi Phi Don, Pattaya, Bangkok, CBy: Guest UserCity: Bangkok, Pattaya, Ko Phi Phi Don, Chiang Mai
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Ko Phi Phi Don, Phuket, Pattaya, BaBy: Guest UserCity: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Ko Phi Phi Don, Chiang Mai
Walking Street, Pattaya Reviews
All QuestionsWalking street
- His House Tabernacle
- Cocodrie Anglers
- Shine Community Church
- St Mary's Free Will Baptist Church
- Zoar Tabernacle Ministries
- Foundation Fellowship
- Church Of The Living God
- Silver Lake 274 Dam
- Gussy Mcmillion Memorial Park
- Hunt County Chapel
- Navy Recruiting Sub-Station
- Rolette Airport
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Ibach Nature Park