Wat Khao PhrabatCurrently Closed
- Address: Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand, Pattaya
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Wat Khao Phrabat, Pattaya
The Wats or Buddhist temples that dot Thailand are a definite must visit for any visitor to the country. The architecture and feel associated with these temples is something very unique to Thailand.
If you are in Pattaya the best place to get a taste of this culture is at the Wat Khao Phra Bat Temple. The temple is elaborately decorated in white red and gold and there are several golden Buddha statues all over the place. It is an amazing place to experience the serenity associated with Buddhism. However, be warned, the temple is quite popular with tourists so you might not get any meditation done here but it is still worth the visit. Situated on a hill it also provides terrific views of the ground below.
The hill itself is an interesting place to visit as there are a couple of other statues in the vicinity so you can explore on your way back from the temple. An interesting visit for the culture-seeker.
Wat Khao Phrabat Information
- The Khao (hill) itself is an interesting place to visit.
- You can hire binoculars.
How To reach Wat Khao Phrabat by Public Transport
- Hire a motorbike taxi
- Hire a taxi
Restaurants Near Wat Khao Phrabat
- By PALADA
- Ma Ome Store
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wat Khao Phrabat
43.97% of people who visit Pattaya include Wat Khao Phrabat in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
39.25% of people start their Wat Khao Phrabat visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wat Khao Phrabat
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Khao Phrabat
Wat Khao Phrabat Map
Wat Khao Phrabat Trips
Wat Khao Phrabat, Pattaya Reviews
All QuestionsWat khao phrabat
- Scientist Sir Muhammad A Aziz
- Spares Sunday Evening Club
- Charney Lawrence H Rabbi
- Zic Zivko
- Joanne Hall
- Camp Ponagansett
- United Church Of Christ Lodge
- United Church Of Christ Parsonage
- Harvest Bible Chapel-St Louis
- St Andrew Kim Catholic Communication
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Daniel Boone Public Library
- Bethany Baptist Church Deaf
- St Clare Of Assisi Church Elementary School, Ccd Classes
- Glaxosmthkline Hldngs African Methodist Episcopal