Wat Yanasangwararam6258 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Near kilometre 160 exit of Sukhumvit road, about 20 kilometres south of Pattaya, Thailand
- Phone: +66-38343614
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Garden, Architecture
Located around 20 kilometres south of Pattaya, the Wat Yansangwararam temple complex is an enormous one. The complex is spread across an area of 145 acres and houses several buildings of different architectural styles. It also houses lush green manicured gardens as well as a lake. Known locally as Wat Yan, the temple was built in 1976. Although it is relatively modern, it is one of the most significant temples in the Pattaya area because it comes under the patronage of His Majesty The King.
Wat Yanasangwararam Travel Tips
- It is an active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dressing in conservative clothing is recommended.
How to Reach Wat Yanasangwararam
- Hire a motorbike taxi.
- Hop on a songthaew
- You can also hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.07% of people who visit Pattaya include Wat Yanasangwararam in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.06% of people start their Wat Yanasangwararam visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Wat Yanasangwararam
91.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Yanasangwararam