- Address: Near kilometre 160 exit of Sukhumvit road, about 20 kilometres south of Pattaya, Thailand
- Phone: +66-38343614
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Garden, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Wat Yanasangwararam, Pattaya
Located around 20 kilometres south of Pattaya, the Wat Yansangwararam temple complex is an enormous one. The complex is spread across an area of 145 acres and houses several buildings of different architectural styles. It also houses lush green manicured gardens as well as a lake. Known locally as Wat Yan, the temple was built in 1976. Although it is relatively modern, it is one of the most significant temples in the Pattaya area because it comes under the patronage of His Majesty The King.
Wat Yanasangwararam Information
- It is an active place of worship. Please maintain the tranquillity of the place.
- Dressing in conservative clothing is recommended.
How To reach Wat Yanasangwararam by Public Transport
- Hire a motorbike taxi.
- Hop on a songthaew
- You can also hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pattaya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pattaya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wat Yanasangwararam
95% of people who visit Pattaya include Wat Yanasangwararam in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
27.5% of people start their Wat Yanasangwararam visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Wat Yanasangwararam
93.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Yanasangwararam
Wat Yanasangwararam Map
Wat Yanasangwararam Trips
2 Views8 Days 7 Nights10 Day Trip to Krabi, Pattaya, Bangkok from HyderaBy: Sree HarshithaCity: Pattaya, Bangkok, Krabi
Wat Yanasangwararam, Pattaya Reviews
One can go to this wat yan for your meditation development. The abbot can speak English.
Very Peaceful and Beautiful. Actually learned a lot about Buddha and his teachings.
There's a lot of Chinese tourists.
All QuestionsWat yanasangwararam
- Cinema Theatre
- Grammar Airport
- Us Marine Corps Recruiting
- P K Putters
- Manse Church Presbyterian
- Chase Children's Service
- Chase County Airport
- Westside United Methodist Prsng
- Cornerstone Pentecostal Ministry
- Wiregrass Amusement Vending
- Cornerstone Pentecostal Mnstry
- David Marine Service
- Dorfman Museum Figures
- Alpine Farms
- Holy Cross Charge