Located in the city of Nay, the Beret Museum is known to be one of a kind in the world. In a city which has been industrialized from the early 19th century, the museum has been manufacturing berets since 1819.
- It gives an insight into the history and methods of manufacturing beret, how to wear it, its characteristics and so forth.
- The museum also houses a splendid collection of old animated machines that show the manufacturing process.
- Finally it also has a shop from where you can buy berets of choice and also customise them to your liking.
- Group visits of more than 7 people, by appointment only.
- Children under 10, Free.
- By Road: 21 km from Pau Pyrenees, in the direction of Lourdes on D938.
- Sarl M.a. Lagrave
- La Miede Pain
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.39% of people who visit Pau include Beret Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.25% of people start their Beret Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Beret Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beret Museum