Events and Festivals in Pau
- May: Grand Prix de Pau is held annually in May on two successive weekends. The first caters to the vintage cars while the modern race drivers compete over the second weekend.
- July – August: Little Churches festival is conducted every year in these two months remembering the sacred heritage of the heart of the Pyrenees Mountains. The festival involves text-readings, opera and concerts.
- August, September and October: The city’s most important event, September in Bearn is celebrated for three months. The festivities include various other events like ‘The Lamb Festival’ in August, The Garbure World Championship, The festivals of Salt and Corn and last but not the least The Festival of Bearn Chants. These months would be definitely great to be included in your itinerary planners if you are looking to Pau’s culture through participation.
- October: "Stars Of Pau" Equestrian Competition is another event that takes place in October every year. It is an international star-event that lasts for three days.
Trip plans for Pau
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Pau
683 Views10 Days 9 NightsTrip to Paris, Angers, Rennes, Menton, Toulon, Carcassonne, Reims, Tours, Pau, AmiensBy: Sundaramoorthy SrinivasanCity: Paris, Angers, Tours, Reims, Rennes, Carcassonne, Menton, Toulon, Amiens, Pau
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Pau
- Events & Festivals in Oloron-sainte-marie
- Events & Festivals in Garlin
- Events & Festivals in Lourdes
- Events & Festivals in Tarbes
- Events & Festivals in Hautes-pyrénées
- Events & Festivals in Benquet