Foie Gras MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 am]
- Address: 177 Rue des Pyrenees, 64800 Benejacq, France, Pau
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-559619090
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Foie Gras Museum - Review
Existing for over 40 years, Foie Gras Museum brings together heritage and modernity for you to experience the best of French gastronomy. The Museum was founded in 1969 and managed by the Laguilhon family. In here ancestral recipes are stored, studied and put to practise by cooking them in pots and serving them to people. It also has a wide variety of soups and velvety, wine, champagne and other delicacies in the shop available for buying.
Foie Gras Museum Information
- Groups by prior appointment only.
Foie Gras Museum Ticket Prices
- Children from 7-15 years of Age: EUR 1.52.
- Children under 7 years: Free.
- Groups over 10 people: 2.40 € (by appointment).
How To reach Foie Gras Museum by Public Transport
- By Road: 22km from Pau Pyrenees, in the direction of Lourdes Betharram by D938.
- Nearest Train Station: Gare de Coarraze Nay.
Restaurants Near Foie Gras Museum
- Restauration de Mebule Laborde
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Foie Gras Museum
27.02% of people who visit Pau include Foie Gras Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
75.86% of people start their Foie Gras Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Foie Gras Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Foie Gras Museum