How to Reach Pau
- By Air: Pau airport is connected with flights from Brussels and London. The other airports around are in Biarritz (1hr 14 min drive) and Toulouse (2hr 5 min drive).
- By Train: The train station is in the heart of the city. It has local and TGV trains from Paris, Bordeaux, Bayonne.
- By Car: Pau can be reached by car using these routes. A10 or A65 from Paris and Orleans. A64 from San Sebastián or Toulouse.
- By Bus: If you want to reach Pau from Orthez, there is a bus 801 running frequently.
- By Bus: IDELIS operates bus service in the town at EUR 1 per ticket.
- By Cablecar: A funicular or cable car is available every three minutes moving from above the railway station to parkings du Stadium.
- By Navette Bus: A free navette bus service called La Coxitis moves around the parkings of the city and has 19 stations.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle at free of cost for the first 30 minutes and EUR 1 from the next hour.
- By Car: You can hire cars. It will be useful for visting attractions outside town.
|Jurançon to Pau||6.48 km||6 mins|
|Lescar to Pau||10.2 km||10 mins|
|Gan to Pau||11.33 km||11 mins|
|Aubertin to Pau||16.3 km||16 mins|
|Sauveterre-de-béarn to Pau||67.03 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Pey to Pau||101.27 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Saubrigues to Pau||112.44 km||1 hour 52 mins|
|Mouguerre to Pau||120.19 km||2 hours 52 mins|
|Bordeaux to Pau||170.47 km||2 hours 50 mins|
|Cenon to Pau||171.96 km||2 hours 51 mins|