How to Reach Pau - The Easiest Way to Reach Pau
- By Air: Pau airport is connected with flights from Brussels and London. The other airports around are in Biarritz (1hr 14 min drive) and Toulouse (2hr 5 min drive).
- By Train: The train station is in the heart of the city. It has local and TGV trains from Paris, Bordeaux, Bayonne.
- By Car: Pau can be reached by car using these routes. A10 or A65 from Paris and Orleans. A64 from San Sebastián or Toulouse.
- By Bus: If you want to reach Pau from Orthez, there is a bus 801 running frequently.
- By Bus: IDELIS operates bus service in the town at EUR 1 per ticket.
- By Cablecar: A funicular or cable car is available every three minutes moving from above the railway station to parkings du Stadium.
- By Navette Bus: A free navette bus service called La Coxitis moves around the parkings of the city and has 19 stations.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle at free of cost for the first 30 minutes and EUR 1 from the next hour.
- By Car: You can hire cars. It will be useful for visting attractions outside town.
Are you looking for a Pau travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Pau from Nearby Cities
|Jurançon to Pau||6.48 km||6 mins|
|Lescar to Pau||10.2 km||10 mins|
|Aubertin to Pau||16.3 km||16 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Pau
- How to reach Lourdes
- How to reach Biarritz
- How to reach Toulouse
- How to reach Pessac
- How to reach Bordeaux
- How to reach Le Bugue
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Caunes-minervois
- How to reach Douzens
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans