Manor House Of MascaraasCurrently Open
- Address: Chateau de Mascaraas, 64330 Mascaraas, Pau, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-559049260
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids
A fortified Manor house from the medieval, Chateau de Mascaraas is located right at the heart of the Pacherenc and the Vic-Bilh, in Madiran vineyards. Transformed into a abbey and barony in the late 17th century the manor still has kept a set of interior decorations form the time.
- Chimneys with Arudy marble, Italian-style decorations painted on the woodwork, paintings, Basque and Bearnese furniture.
- Also a library containing books with ancient and rare book bindings that might kindle a few interests.
Entrance Ticket Details For Manor House Of Mascaraas
- Children EUR 3
- Groups of more than 20 people, EUR 5
Manor House Of Mascaraas Hours
From 15th May to 15th September
- Guided tours available every day except Tuesday.
- From 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, 3:00pm to 6:00 pm.
For the rest of the year
- Guided tours on Weekends and bank holidays.
- From 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Manor House Of Mascaraas
- By Road: RN 134 in the direction of Garlin, then D16 minor road and D104 minor road.
- Hotel Larrieu Latapie
- Larrieu Chez Josiane
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.51% of people who visit Pau include Manor House Of Mascaraas in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
75% of people start their Manor House Of Mascaraas visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Manor House Of Mascaraas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manor House Of Mascaraas