Manor House Of Momas, Pau
About Manor House Of Momas, Pau
Manor House Of Momas, Pau - Address, Phone Number
Address: Jardin du chateau de Momas, 64230 Momas
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
Added 568 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Garden, Nature, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Situated 16km north of Pau, Chateau du Momas is built on a feudal mound. This former seigneurial residency is today known for housing the most exquisite and rare trees in its botanical gardens that has been taken care by three generations of botanists.
With more than thousand different plants and vegetables, the garden is divided in various sections; White Garden, Herb Garden, Vegetable Garden, Orchid garden and so on.
Manor House Of Momas Information
- It also has Bird sanctuary for protection of rare species of birds.
- Momas Conservatory is a part of the Manor.
Manor House Of Momas Ticket Prices
- Group rate for more than 10 people , EUR 4
- Entry is free for children under twelve years.
How To reach Manor House Of Momas by Public Transport
By Road: Situated on D945 minor road. Pau-Lescar-Sault de Navailles then approx. 7km, D201 minor road.
Restaurants Near Manor House Of Momas
- Sol Levante
- Arsaut Tuco Jean Andre
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
Manor House Of Momas, Pau Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Anglican Church Of Saint Andrew's Of Pau
- Foie Gras Museum
- House Of Bayonne Ham
- Betharram Caves
- Sanctuary Of Lestelle-betharram
- Bordeaux Metropolitan Area
- Université De Pau Et Du Pays De L'adour
- Eglise Saint Martin
- Eveche De Bayonne Maison De Pau
- Pau Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pau
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pau
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pau
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pau
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pau
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pau