Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau, Pau
About Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau, Pau
Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau, Pau - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rue Mathieu Lalanne, 64000 Pau, France
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Founded in 1864 and Inaugurated in 1931, The Museum of Fine Arts of Pau houses some of Europe’s most distinctive paintings. While the building’s architecture seems 1930’ish, its exterior facades are a reminder of Greek Art and its interiors are inspired by Byzantine Art.
- In here you will find artistic masterpieces and remnants of all schools namely The Spanish, Flemish, Dutch, Italian and the French.
- It has paintings ranging from many different styles like Abstract, Impressionist or contemporary by painters like Gruco, Reubens, Deveria and many more.
Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau Information
- For all Person aged below 26, ID Proof is a must.
Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau Ticket Prices
- EUR 5 during Exhibitions.
- EUR 2 for Group fee access.
Entry is Free For
- For Under 26 years of Age. (ID Mandatory)
- On Every first Sunday of the Month.
- For School of Pau.
- Students of History of Art. (ID Mandatory)
- Job Seekers
How To reach Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau by Public Transport
- Nearest Stop is Pole Bosquet
- Lines T1, T2, T3
- P5, P7, P8, P9, P11, P20, P22, P23
Restaurants Near Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau
- Ze Bistrot
- Au Fin Gourmet
- La Table d’Hote
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Fine Arts Of Pau, Pau Reviews - Write a Review
Small package, Big present. I would not travel to Pau for the museum, but if you are in town, it is definitely worth a visit.
Petit musée où j'aurais aimé voir plus d'art abstrait. Cependant son prix est attractif 4€/adulte, gratuit jusqu'à 26 ans.
Un peu rénové. Bon étage art contemporain. L'Ecole de Pau enfin mise en valeur (pas assez!!).
Très belle exposition sur 2 étages. Allant de oeuvres bibliques au monde moderne.
A voir. 5 € par adulte. Gratuit - 26 ans
- Nearby Attractions
- Saint Pierre De Pau Church
- Anglican Church Of Saint Andrew's Of Pau
- Foie Gras Museum
- House Of Bayonne Ham
- Betharram Caves
- Sanctuary Of Lestelle-betharram
- Bordeaux Metropolitan Area
- Université De Pau Et Du Pays De L'adour
- Eglise Saint Martin
- Pau Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Pau
- What to See in 48 Hours in Pau
- What to See in 72 Hours in Pau
- How to Spend 5 Days in Pau
- How to Spend 6 Days in Pau
- How to Spend 7 Days in Pau