Saint Pierre De Pau ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: 2, avenue Schuman, 64000 Pau, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-559142419
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
One of the prime examples of modern catholic architecture, Saint Pierre de Pau was built entirely by grey concrete and slates. Many visitors are surprised to find an octagonal shaped church. Also the semi conical dome rising upward from the centre gives more of a Buddhist monastery feel to it.
Entrance Ticket Details For Saint Pierre De Pau Church
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Saint Pierre De Pau Church
- By Road: North of town centre of Pau, near the edge of University Zone.
- Nearest Bus Stop: Cite Administrative, Lines : P4, P12, P20, P21, T2.
- Pomme de Pain
- Chez Giovanni Tratoria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pau and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.6% of people who visit Pau include Saint Pierre De Pau Church in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.15% of people start their Saint Pierre De Pau Church visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Saint Pierre De Pau Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint Pierre De Pau Church