Are you looking for what to do in Pau?
PLACES TO SEE
- Pau Castle: Termed one of the most important tourist attractions in Pau, the chateau is the home to King Henri IV of France.
- Bernadotte Museum: Birthplace of Jean Baptiste Bernadotte which now houses his collectibles, documents and portraits.
- Lescar Cathedral: A roman style Notre Dame Cathedral built in the early 12th century.
- Little Train of Artouste: A little train ride at an altitude of 2000 meter, only runs May through November. It is one thing you wouldn’t want to miss. So, make sure to note this point in your vacation planner.
- Boulevard des Pyrenees: A historical promenade overlooking the Pyrenees. A stroll around this beautiful boulevard is definitely one of the relaxing things to do in Pau.
- Experience Canyon: Wonderful Canyon adventure in the mountains and flowing waters. 51, bis boulevard Charles de Gaulle | Chez "Altitude64", 64140 Billere, Pau, France, Phone Number: 0608214578.
- Funiculaire de Pau: A fun ride from the station to the town. 22, Boulevard des Pyrenees, Pau, France.
- Office du Tourisme et des Congres de Pau-Pyrenees: The tourist information centre of Pau. Offering maps and trips with the tour guides.
- Mobilboard Segway Pau: A Segway experience in Pau. 8-10, rue du Marechal Joffre, 64000 Pau, France, Phone Number: +33651281964.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pau and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pau getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pau with confidence.