Veterans Beach12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11280 Peconic Bay Blvd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6312989103
- Tags: Beach, Park, Family And Kids
Know about John F. Kennedy and the fallen soldiers of Korean War by visiting at the specified spot of Veterans Park Beach. It is a sea facing park from where you can enjoy the stunning view of the sea. The sea-water is quite tranquil, making it an ideal place for swimming. Children will enjoy various sports and games at the specified kids’ playground. Sand volleyball is another activity that is allowed at this park. If you are a bookworm, then visit the cafe, order a cup of coffee and enjoy reading books. The picnic area of Veterans Park Beach is there to make your day cheerful by organizing picnic there.
How to Reach Veterans Beach
- Rented car/taxi
- Veterans Beach Address: 11280 Peconic Bay Blvd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA, United States
- Veterans Beach Contact Number: +1-6312989103
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
70.59% of people who visit Mattituck include Veterans Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.44% of people start their Veterans Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Veterans Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Veterans Beach
People normally club together Unity Baptist Church and Mattituck Park Dist while planning their visit to Veterans Beach.